Saubier.com

Saubier.com (http://www.saubier.com/forum/index.php)
-   Small Caliber Discussion Board (http://www.saubier.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CZ 527 17HH - Preordered! (http://www.saubier.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21000)

MonkeyKnight 01-09-2013 08:21 PM

CZ 527 17HH - Preordered!

I just called my LGS to see the status of the 527 in 17HH since she went to the show. She said it was in their 2013 catalog and she ordered it so we should hopefully get some preferential shipment!

I am pretty darn excited!

I'll keep ya's posted.

montdoug 01-10-2013 02:46 AM

Got one coming too and I share your excitement :D!! Mine was originally slated for an October delivery and should by all accounts be here real soon :D.
As I've said before many times, "I hope I never get to old to get excited about a new toy ;)".

Big_Bullseye 01-10-2013 03:43 AM

Just curious on why you think you might get some preferential treatment?

Is your gun shop lady hot or something?

Ordered mine through my gunshop about two months ago but he is ugly so will most likely get mine later....:)

He said it looked like late November, believe that when I see it.

MonkeyKnight 01-10-2013 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Bullseye (Post 161607)
Just curious on why you think you might get some preferential treatment?

Is your gun shop lady hot or something?

Ordered mine through my gunshop about two months ago but he is ugly so will most likely get mine later....:)

He said it looked like late November, believe that when I see it.

I have no idea. Just what she mentioned on the phone. I am not sure it was meant like they were shipping the first shiny one off the line specifically to her. I think that it was more meant as we might see it before the mass gets sent out to Dicks, Gander and the such.

All I know is that she went to a show last Thursday, talked to the reps. Seen it in the new 2013 catalog - ordered it there. I really don't know much else.

When you fellas say November, do you mean last November like three months ago - or in ten months?

At any rate, I am pumped! I actually called her today to see if she ordered it at the show, and if she didn't I was going to put the credit from some guns I sold towards a new Ruger Bisley. I am excited to get a CZ. I hear so much good about them around here. I have a few Remington's and a slew of Savages, so the CZ will add some nice diversity to the mix.

montdoug 01-10-2013 06:07 AM

I ordered my rifle in May I believe when it was first mentioned that CZ was going to produce them. A bit later I got curious about the big places cutting to the front of the line and called CZ USA, I was told buy the lady (who found my dealers order in the system first) that my order was in queue and was slated for the first shipment going out that was predicted for Oct at that time. She also told me that orders were filled in order of receipt and she didn't sound like the type of gal to care what your gun lady looks like ;).
To hopefully help ya feel a bit better though, I have heard that the thing that held up delivery from an original Oct. to the latest of Jan "This Year :D", was a lack of orders from dealers. I'd lay odds that if orders are placed soon they will be filled in a timely fashion :).

MonkeyKnight 01-10-2013 03:23 PM

So, you ordered direct? Obviously shipped to your FFL, but you were able to order from CZ? That's pretty cool that you could do that. I had no idea.

hemiallen 01-10-2013 05:09 PM

Good point Doug.

I called CZ yesterday morning and spoke to I believe Kip, about what models the CZ 17HH will be in, and he said American and Varmint. My desire would be the Varmint target synthetic, and he said the Varmint coming is a wood stock one. I asked to " put a mark down for synthetic, and he said they want to wait and see how sales are on the 2 above models before adding other options.

Allen

montdoug 01-10-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeyKnight (Post 161667)
So, you ordered direct? Obviously shipped to your FFL, but you were able to order from CZ? That's pretty cool that you could do that. I had no idea.

I can't order anything from CZ cause I'm not a dealer or even an FFL holder. However the guy I do all my business with sells a lotta firearms and he "can and did" order direct. He buys enough firearms that when I called CZ and talked to that lady she asked who had placed the order and when I told her she went right to it. His store is the gold standard in this part of the state!

2013 Shot Show starts in 5 days. Just maybe, CZ will break all the news then and start shipping rifles ;). They did say January now didn't they :D.

GLWenzl 01-10-2013 08:12 PM

Need to specify that you want the Hornady special addition rifles, they already started shipping them.