Saubier.com

Saubier.com (http://www.saubier.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tribute to fallen members (http://www.saubier.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Stevo: RIP (http://www.saubier.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33609)

georgeld 01-12-2018 01:34 AM

Stevo: RIP

Folks: Shortfuse called me this evening to
let me know Stevo passed away this morning.

IF you'd like to send Candi a card now, here's their address again.

Candice Connington or (Connington Family)
131 Asbury Rd.
Farmingdale, NJ

The only consolation is he's no longer suffering constant pain.

Thank you.

Bill K 01-12-2018 01:48 AM

Stevo: RIP

Sad to hear, but now he is not suffering. Prayers too the family. Bill K

johno 01-12-2018 01:51 AM

Rest in peace Steve, no more pain

Johno

Bayou City Boy 01-12-2018 02:05 AM

Steve was a good person. He's no longer suffering.

May God grant peace and comfort for his family.

-BCB

Stevo 01-12-2018 02:07 AM

Friends who became family, we cant thank you all enough for everything you have done for our family. On dads dark and gloomy days you all jumped in to help make his days brighter. This morning at 9:55 am Steve passed away peacefully in my mother's arms, he got his Camo wings. As a memory of Stevo we will continue to put kid shoots together so his love for children and hunting will forever live on. We will fight to the end for our Veteran's. Pray for our family that we can continue to live out Dad's legacy. His love for this country, our Soldiers, hunting and fishing and will continue through us. We thank you all again for your amazing friendships. He will be cremated and we will have a service that we will let you all know. We ask at this time if you all can share with us stories you have with him for a scrap book we will have for his Granddaughter Alexus and the rest of the family.

Rangers Lead The Way!!!

flyswatter 01-12-2018 02:23 AM

Rest easy. Peace, peace and farewell.

albertacoyotecaller 01-12-2018 02:37 AM

Rest easy.

Rocklong 01-12-2018 02:57 AM

Never really knew Stevo but sounded like a very nice guy. Rest In Peace and I’m glad the suffering is over it’s probably easier on the family seeing him pass than watching him suffer.

montdoug 01-12-2018 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo (Post 265100)
Friends who became family, we cant thank you all enough for everything you have done for our family. On dads dark and gloomy days you all jumped in to help make his days brighter. This morning at 9:55 am Steve passed away peacefully in my mother's arms, he got his Camo wings. As a memory of Stevo we will continue to put kid shoots together so his love for children and hunting will forever live on. We will fight to the end for our Veteran's. Pray for our family that we can continue to live out Dad's legacy. His love for this country, our Soldiers, hunting and fishing and will continue through us. We thank you all again for your amazing friendships. He will be cremated and we will have a service that we will let you all know. We ask at this time if you all can share with us stories you have with him for a scrap book we will have for his Granddaughter Alexus and the rest of the family.

Rangers Lead The Way!!!

Thanks for that. Steve and I spent a lotta hours talking on the phone, I will miss those talks in the future as I have recently when he wasn't up to talking.
Our thoughts and prayers will continue for Candi and the rest of you, Steve talked about you guys a lot. He will truly be missed, God Bless you all and Steve as well.
Nancy and Doug.

P.S.
Hug Candi for us and I'm glad ya got posting on the site figured out.
Semper Fi. to an old Trooper one last time.
Doug

Quite a rush seeing his user name posted :).

squirrel_slayer 01-12-2018 03:31 AM

rest in peace stevo. my prayers go out to the family and i'm glad to hear they will continue his legacy. Godspeed