Saubier.com

Saubier.com (http://www.saubier.com/forum/index.php)
-   Small Caliber Discussion Board (http://www.saubier.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OT: Meat Out Day (http://www.saubier.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37549)

barretcreek 02-28-2021 09:50 PM

OT: Meat Out Day

Not small caliber but definitely hunting.
Colorado Gov. Polis has declared March 20 'Meat Out Day' to promote abandoning eating meat. The Farm Bureau is teaming up with other Ag organizations to hold cookouts inviting the public to join in. Check with your County Ag organizations and Extension Office to find events in your area. Other states and Governors are joining in as part of a national movement.
"Meat Out Day" is aimed at you, make no mistake.

Go to ColoradoPolitics.com to find out about the proclamation and info about other states.

Bill K 02-28-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barretcreek (Post 296269)
Not small caliber but definitely hunting.
Colorado Gov. Polis has declared March 20 'Meat Out Day' to promote abandoning eating meat. The Farm Bureau is teaming up with other Ag organizations to hold cookouts inviting the public to join in. Check with your County Ag organizations and Extension Office to find events in your area. Other states and Governors are joining in as part of a national movement.
"Meat Out Day" is aimed at you, make no mistake.

Go to ColoradoPolitics.com to find out about the proclamation and info about other states.

I sure hope the majority of folks in Colorado, turn out and go to any one of the old fashioned meat and fiddles BBQ's and show the folks that love fine ground sawdust (Plastic) in their meat less dishes, that true organic meat is best. :D:D

TinMan 03-01-2021 12:34 AM

Amen, Bill.

ohiochuck 03-01-2021 01:14 AM

Damm,
Liberal people vote for these "crazy" politicians
@$#@$&%@##$$

georgeld 03-01-2021 05:28 AM

Wonder what his "partner" thinks about it
since they're queers!!

17VLD 03-01-2021 10:34 AM

Will have to....

Go to Scooters BBQ in Conifer for some burnt ends.:)
Voted best bbq in Colorado so glad I live close now.
Matt

17VLD 03-01-2021 10:39 AM

George

I’m confused,don’t they like eating meat?
Perhaps they have another meaning for having their meat out??
Glad I don’t understand them at all.

Tparrish 03-01-2021 01:55 PM

This kind of stuff makes my head hurt. Nothing better to do with their time I reckon.:eek:

Tom

df06 03-01-2021 02:08 PM

Meat day

I promise to eat meat all three meals that day.

Bill K 03-01-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by df06 (Post 296286)
I promise to eat meat all three meals that day.

I eat some sort of real meat everyday, be it venison, pork, chicken or even a seafood meat.
I wonder what these plant meat eaters think, if and when they look up the ingredients and chemicals that are going into those products to make them meat less ? I bet most have not even checked out what it is and what they are ingesting.
They want organic, then get some good grass fed beef, lamb, chicken or wild game, by hunting or even buying it from those that sell those products, as well. But they won't. They believe the plant based foods are healthier. :D