Saubier.com

Saubier.com (http://www.saubier.com/forum/index.php)
-   Small Caliber Discussion Board (http://www.saubier.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OT Opinions vary (http://www.saubier.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37089)

Herb in Pa 10-20-2020 01:41 PM

OT Opinions vary

You may have heard about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel. By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds of ammunition is considered "mentally unstable.' BUT…
In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.”
In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector.”
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend.”
In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy.”
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate.”
In Georgia, he'd be called “an eligible bachelor.”
In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called “a deer hunting buddy.”
AND,OF COURSE,
In Alabama he'd just be, "Bubba; who's a little short on ammo."

Bill K 10-20-2020 02:01 PM

Is that not the truth ? :D Bill K :)

moorepower 10-20-2020 02:19 PM

Come on man! all you need is a double barrel shotgun and shoot it in the air! I am going to take the 5th. I will just say that I would make the news, even though everything I have is legal, and the worse thing I have done is speeding. I recently had this discussion with a semi anti gunner, by semi, he thought 1 pistol, one bolt action rifle and a shotgun was all anyone needs. I just asked him how many hands do I have? If I have 2 guns or 50 :rolleyes:, how many can I shoot at the same time? He actually kind of agreed. All of this Antifa crap have changed a lot of minds on firearms and ammo, who used to be anti gun.

Bill K 10-20-2020 03:35 PM

Ya, like Biden said a while back, just take your double barrel shotgun and have the wife fire it out the window, from the balcony or as he said the other day, have the police shoot the bad guy in the leg. ;) Bill K :)

Daryl 10-20-2020 05:57 PM

He also said a cop shot an unarmed guy. The guy only had a knife.

coyotespotter 10-20-2020 08:53 PM

Thought his sister was his wife,wasn't even wearing a mask then.

Gerald D. 10-21-2020 12:18 PM

All I can do is :D

dungheap 10-21-2020 01:11 PM

It's all fun and games right now, but if November 3 goes the wrong way, our gun rights will be out the window in short order. Vote!

georgeld 10-22-2020 05:15 AM

guess I'm safe for awhile yet.

Only half as many guns and not quite half
that much ammo.

17VLD 10-22-2020 11:27 AM

I voted...

I ask everyone to please vote!
You may think Trump is a sure thing,but I am still surprised by how many people don’t like him.Its good to see some people in Colorado still have common sense though,check out Lauren Boebert from Rifle Colorado she is running for Congress and owns shooters grill,she is the lady that stood up to Beto.I like the perspective of the different views of gun owners by region here in the USA in this thread.:)Sadly all my guns where lost in a tragic boating accident while moving them to a lake front property.
Matt