View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHasty View Post
I have put up with the online stalking from others who are/were members of the site you are a moderator on, and ignored it until it went away. Childish and immature behavior by members of that reflects poorly on them, not the site.

Let’s just put out for consideration: if an individual applies to be a moderator on someone else’s website and is placed in a position of trust, what does it say about their character when they…. Then chase another member around the internet, then refer to the website they are a moderator on while stalking and harassing them and being disruptive.

Not very smart, but that’s a pretty low class stunt to pull.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dale doesn’t feel the same way.

By the way, the fact is 30 comes one day after 29, not days. Your time might be better spent revisiting first grade math or grammar or perhaps both, than engaging in online stalking.

This isn’t the first time someone has felt compelled to respond to this exact kind of garbage from you and your buddies with a post like:

“I guess I just don't get the point of bad mouthing someone for your own personal benefit! If you don't like what someone posts, get over it. There are lots of things I may not agree with on this forum and others but I certainly don't find it necessary to bad mouth someone for it just to up my post numbers!
I find a lot of what JD has to say very interesting, even without pictures, At my age I cannot do a lot of the things he is into and many others and their adventures, Why not see the the positive and forget the negative.
My 2c worth.”

Get a clue.
Wow! I'm not sure if it's that you're just soooo grossly misinformed as to who you think I am or you're just a flat out liar.

For the record, I have, NEVER EVER, been or even asked to be a moderator on, ANY, forum anywhere. Period!

Your "stalking" claims with regard to me stalking you, again, more delusion and lies.

You Sir, should be banned for lying and making such inflammatory claims about me.