View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorepower View Post
Your kind of making it sound like it's a .204 issue . The guy asked about an improved .204 and now it's a don't do it because it's an improved .204. Just pointing out to those that don't know, because believe it or not, there are those that search and come here that don't know everything, like some her do.

You're reading between lines that dont exist in everyone's mind. It's not about an improved 204 cartridge. My comment was about a 204 chamber with a short throat. Maybe two different breeds of cats in the same litter, but that is where the discussion went. I was simply responding to several others' comments about clarifying a short throated 204 Ruger chamber with a clarifying barrel stamp for the next guy who might own the rifle. And with that matter in context for any cartridge, a special barrel stamp would be the obvious, safe, and prudent thing to do regardless of caliber or cartridge.

Sorry to have ruffled thine feathers in the process. I hope that the rest of your day goes well.

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine