View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 07:07 PM

You three were respectfully asked by another member here to knock it off. Yet you persist.

As for your buddy from Oregon, what issue he has regarding his claiming that I had made claims to an improved swiveling shooting bench impress me as rising from insecurity. I made no such claim here or anywhere in person or online period. I had nothing derogatory to say about the bench he designed, in fact the opposite is true. Caldwell’s application of his basic design to their economy bench I do find lacking in many respects, but recognized it’s usefulness within limitations and said that it impresses me as a good piece of equipment that adds value to many people’s experience in the field. Their more robust interpretation of the bench he designed looks like something I would find nice to have and stated that it impresses me as a good value.

Your online stalking and trolling me is childish and immature behavior that most find weird and creepy and adds nothing to anyone’s experience here, or anywhere for that matter.