Thread: Canada 2019
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 02:30 AM
Supporting Member

We didn't take too many photos on the early part of our trip but we headed East from Vancouver and stayed in Langley City the first night.

From Langley we headed further East and after a leisurely drive came down the hill toward Osoyoos, which is located at the bottom end of the Okanagan Valley.

The Okanagan Valley is rather picturesque, and reminded us of Central Otago back in New Zealand, only more lakes.

https://www.loveexploring.com/news/7...olumbia-canada

We spent the night in Penticton and walked down to the Barley Mill Pub for dinner, I started off with a Nite Mare Brown ale and some Tequila Pork Bites

In the morning we headed North, up through Kenlowa where we ended up getting a flat tyre. Of course nothing was open as it was a public holiday, Canada day.

Since we had a sort of schedule we fitted what passes for a spare these days and carried on.

The next town was Vernon, where just north of there we stayed on 97 and headed sort of west through Falkland, Westwold, past Mont Lake and then left onto the Trans Canadian Hwy and stopped in Kamloops.

I have to say I really liked the drive from Osoyoos to Kamloops it was very picturesque country.