View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Supporting Member

Default harvesting moggies

I guess we all have our methods for dealing with the moggie's in our area. Living in the Texas burbs I don't get a chance to use my various long guns on the field lions. Frankly I have better luck with the "heavy iron" in close quarters. At one time the neighborhood was over run with "moggies". I was on a first name basis with the animal control guys....not so much anymore, probably average10-12 a year. They use to joke that I was a regular revenue stream on the collared victims. Collar or not they all get a trip to the big house. I offered a quick swim in the pool.... First time they came out a little lady wearing the uniform brought a little plastic carrier, shortly after that the little kitty, bigger than the one in the pic, lunged at her in a full throated growl. She asked if she could just return the trap. This big male bruiser in the trap got loose in their building upon trying to transfer it I always leave the pool option open....the ones I catch in southern OK....well they are not so lucky.