View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 04:21 AM

I left work Friday and spent the night in my RV on the Columbia River then got up and drove to Okanogan and watched rodeo and Indian Relay races at the Okanogan County Fair this weekend.

Let’s just say that one of the major political party’s booth (the one that endorses grooming of children) didn’t get a warm welcome. Fact is, I never saw anyone interacting with them positively in two days. We were in Ellensburg for Kittitas Fair and Rodeo week over Labor Day and they didn’t have either a fair booth or a float in the parade. At least their fair booth wasn’t where it normally is. Word on the street is they don’t have many friends in central Washington.

I left Okanogan Sunday at 3:00PM and slept in the bed of my truck in the Kalispell Costco’s parking lot, visited my dad at the assisted living at 8:00 this morning, visited with Dennis Olson in Plains from about 10-11 and got home to Tacoma at 6:00.

I cover a lot of real estate when I am traveling on my own. I don’t have to stop for food and potty breaks and sleep under the truck or in the bed.

Last edited by JDHasty; 09-13-2022 at 04:24 AM.