View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B23 View Post
Yet again, you make a post that has nothing to do with me.

If anyone is being trolled or stalked, it is you, stalking and trolling ME, because you specifically name me then accuse me of things you are completely making up and flat out lying about.

You talk about being immature, you're reflecting, because I've never called you names. You're the only one being immature with your grade school name calling and absolute false accusations and lies.

I only asked about your "When I was ranked a AA class trap shooter" and if you were a PITA or ATA shooter or if this was just a classification you gave yourself shooting at some local club shoots. If you ever held a "AA" classification in singles with either PITA or ATA, those are the only two trapshooting organizations I'm aware of, they keep those records forever and it's easy enough to look up.

Furthermore, you're posting on an open forum, expecting people to respond and converse about what you've posted. When someone asks questions or expresses doubt in something you've posted, you start making these wild accusations and name calling.
You came around once again as you had in 2016-2017 and attempted to bait me with with this:

Different forum, same legendary fish stories.

That sure appears to me to be pretty much letting me know that you are back to take up where you left off on other forums.

Yet you claim that you are not among the creepy, weird, childish and immature online stalkers who spent a couple years chasing me down online and attempting to get me to play into your gotcha' routine on two or three other forums I participated on. Some forums I voluntarily left, others it took the site managers to block posting from your IP addresses to finally get you to stop using their forum to stalk and harass others.

You have repeatedly been respectfully asked by other participants to take up your past grievances with me elsewhere, yet you persist in trying to continue by explaining away your boorish, childish, immature creepy and weird obsession with me.

You have pulled this same thing in the past, you made that fairly obvious in your opening salvo and that you were here and I should expect you came here here to play the same gotcha' games once again.

Last edited by JDHasty; 10-03-2022 at 05:49 PM.