View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 02:12 AM
Supporting Member

It has been years since I lived there while growing up, but weather in Wyoming can be challenging at times. I lived in NE Wyoming but its not much different than central Wyoming as weather goes. I still get back to Wyoming and the surrounding area (SD and MT) at least once a year to shoot pd's.

The weather might be nice or not................ To illustrate, on occasions, my dad and I shot pd's in nice warm and sunny June weather when I was growing up there. On the flip side, I saw it snow on the 4th of July one year. IIRC, I was between a 9th and 10th grader when it happened. The temperature never got close to 40 degrees that day and with the wind blowing it was chilly trying to have a family picnic.

Not a great answer to your question, but it does illustrate that Wyoming weather can be challenging for outdoor activities even during what is called summer up there. Whenever you go, pack a warm jacket, hat, and gloves just in case.

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 12-29-2019 at 02:14 AM.