View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Supporting Member

I continually receive very good comments from my customers and my pills are winning some very well known matches. It seems my bullets are the best kept secret out there and my customers who win or place very high tend to put 'self' in the equipment list so they keep their 'edge'. I don't care since I know my pills are doing great out there.

May I ask what well known matches that are being won, not to be a nay sayer but I've been shooting br for 32 yrs and pretty well know most shooters and have never seen nor heard of anyone shooting your bullets in matches. and as for the "self" comment I guess the 100 or so dies I make yearly and do know the people, I guess they bought them to throw everybody off track. I do remember when you were giving samples at the super shoot. But if your talking about either l.r. or s.r. benchrest REGISTERED matches I'm not buying it. I am not saying you do not make good bullets but statements like you have made should be able to be backed up. If you want my resume on wins or records or or nationals won with dies or bullets I have made I am more than willing to provide you with info..