View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 12:16 AM

Wonderful rifles. I read your posting, but do not remember if you listed a reason for selling.

Personally, unless you have a dire need to sell those for financial reasons, I would not sell either. It is now difficult enough to find Cooper Model 38s, especially like those. You might not ever get a chance to replace them with equals if you sell them.

Personally, if they were mine, and only if I had to, I would first sell the sporter weight one, and that is for reasons concerning the other being a varmint weight gun AND the custom touches. You, however prefer the sporter weight arms, so deciding which to keep will have to be a personal decision you make for yourself. I wish I could offer more help on that part, but these things always come down to the individual having to make their own choice. Good luck.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.