Thread: CZ 600 recall
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 11:43 PM

I had to send my Single Seven back to Ruger because the base pin was jumping. The trigger was also like dragging a chain over a right angle. Came back perfect on both issues. So they will and do respond to issues.

The 10/22 rifles I’ve bought were fine. I bought a Target model at the Cabela’s store and I really can’t find any issues with it whatsoever. Wasn’t shopping for one, but walked in and they had six sitting there on the rack for $279 and I picked one up and took it over to the firearms counter to get the paperwork done and the department manager damn near fell over. He had given an employee a piece of paper and pointed to a buggy with them in it and told him to price them and put them out. The buggy he was pointing at was sitting right next to it. He sold me one, but begged off on selling me the other five. What was really cool is I bid on a “Nitrex scope NIB” sight unseen and could not get any questions answered on it and thought that worst case I had bought a 3-9x40. I got it for $65 and had no idea what I had bought. It turned out to be a silver 4-16 TR1 with fine cross hairs and dot and the rifle is stainless in a brown laminate stock. The scope sat here for two months because I really didn’t have a use for it until I saw those 10/22 Target models sitting there.

The 11165 had a so so trigger and I put a BX trigger in it and it is a beautiful Altamont stocked tack driver. Both of the above will hold 1/2 inch at fifty yards with Mini Mag HP.

The 31114s? What can you say other than for an auto loading 22 LR for kids, they are head and shoulders above anything else on the market… if you can manage to actually take delivery on one.

Last edited by JDHasty; 05-15-2022 at 02:20 PM.