View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
IMHO, RCBS Compitition Seater Dies are the best. Runout? Never checked. Bullets are all going in the same hole so why bother? Pick them up used, swap the innards to get to the caliber you're after and you're good to go.
Can't get past the side window that you drop the bullet into. Sure saves the finger tips!! And, you can see if the bullet it straight. With every other seater die I've seen, you're working in the dark as soon as the ram goes up, then it's too late to make any corrections. If you find something better that will save your finger tips, at a better price and a warranty that won't quit, let me know.
When I ask for parts from RCBS, they ask me what I'am doing. Swapping parts?? They won't sell them to me. "The parts you need are on their way at NO CHARGE". Can't beat that with a stick.
So...Are you saying you use any rifle die and swap out the innards to match the case/caliber you are loading?