View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 12:04 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Pender View Post
Brownells stock a few, and this company, Ragged Hole Barrels, offer them in a number of bore sizes and in two contours.

https://raggedholebarrels.net/collec...wilson-barrels

On their website, they indicate that they buy the various bore sizes/contours in lots of at least 100 from Wilson. The typical price is $160.
That does it. I can't handle anymore...........

The only way to resolve this to give me peace of mind is to give all of my POS Coopers away to a good home.

There's just one catch......whoever takes the Coopers has to take my wife too. She's not as young as she used to be but she's still pretty high maintenance and worth every penny most of the time.

The first PM to me stating "I'll take the entire package" by time stamp gets some obviously worthless rifles and a good but not always well-mannered wife (she's a red head).

DISCLAIMER: It might take me a few months to break the news to her, so don't plan on shooting anything new by early next week.... I'll have to pick the right time so I'm not unexpectedly out on the street some evening....

A friend to all - BCB

PS: Its good to see that ACGG smiths are still turning out good work. I thought by now that maybe all of the really good ones had died off or taken janitorial jobs. Its been a few years since I used one to build me a complete rifle, so I wasn't sure.

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine