View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:28 PM

Default For sale or trade... Cooper 21 .17 M4

I have a Cooper model 21 in .17Mach 4 I would like to trade or sale.
Included with the rifle will be all the brass both formed and non formed .221 Fireball brass. Factory ammo, Redding forming dies, Redding Deluxe die set and Redding FL die set.
The rifle has shot several coyotes. It has a couple handling marks/gun cabinet bumps and one small scratch. Rifle has never been rapid fired or seen a prairie dog hunt. 99 percent of the rounds fired were during load development. So it has not been shot much.
I bought the rifle from someone on Saubier.com/here in late 2004. It was brand new unfired when I bought it. My load development started January 2005. The rifle has not been fired since 2006 that I can remember.
I know I seen 450-500 pieces of new unfired 221 brass in a box.

I have a bunch of pictures I can send so PM me your cell or email and I will bump your way. In the meantime I’m going to try and figure out how to post pictures. Will post pictures ASAP.
Rifle will need to be sent to a ffl from a non ffl. I do not have the original box. My wife threw it away and a bunch more when we moved into our new home 11 or 12 years ago.
Interested in trading for a mountain rifle for elk hunting or sell for $1450.00.

Last edited by randy merta; 04-16-2018 at 02:03 PM.