View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 05:18 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Trevort:
Do you know if that's the stainless barrel I shipped him? I've never seen his guns, nor his place. damned little farming on land like that! I know a bit about the place but, never seen pics til this. Thanks. Am hoping to see it in person next year. IF you're around maybe we can meet too.

Chuck: Had a feral hit by a car here some yrs ago. I thought it was a neighbors cat so I tried to pick it up. Jeeze those fangs did a JOB on my wrist.
Blood poisoning and all too! Cat was hurt too bad internally so they "put it down". Since then the wife has died and girl took all our cats n dogs so I keep the cats "sorted". Just about got one a couple weeks ago in the back yard. Had time to get the rifle and to the back door, it sat there a bit then over the gate it went just before I got the rifle up. Wish I'd had the door open. That's the first I've seen in the yard for a couple yrs now. Two across the street but, they don't come over here. I think that one was a feral. Two herds of 'em not far away. Both maybe 100yds from me but, don't see any around here now.

Daryl: I had the same thoughts, a bit dry for awhile. Age's 'em good though huh?

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"