View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 06:05 PM
Supporting Member

Well my wife is a perfectionist who has to have things a certain way... So it works for her... otherwise my stuff isn’t really that important lol so after seeing her my my stuff around after so many years I just accepted it... I think she is learning that if she picks up all my stuff and puts it in a pile it’ll be at least 30 days before I even think about looking in that pile and I don’t care what’s in it or how important it is... I just politely ignore it until I’m over it and am in the mood LOL

That said I’m am very bad at thinking I have some time to go shoot then something else gets my attention so I set something up for a while in a safe place only to forget about it... it’s tuff having a poor memory but I get by...

Is that 17HM2 barrel a TC or custom? I already have one TC to shoot and another that is made into a 17 squirrel. Unfortunately they are both in the gun safe on the shelf along with my rimmed 17 Mach IV, my 17 Wenzl special and the 17 Jet. Beyond crazy thinking what the heck I did with it lol and now has me wondering what else am I missing 😂