Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 09-22-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou City Boy View Post
I have no clue concerning the quality of this scope, but I saw this at CDNN and thought someone might be interested since RF scopes are the topic.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/bushnell-...ire-scope.html

-BCB

Edit: For those not familiar with CDNN, they buy bankruptcy stuff, going gout of business stuff, and similar things at deeply reduced prices and carry the savings on. Lots of things to look at on their web site.
That perked my interest BCB. All of my rimfires sport pretty high quality optics so I'm more than covered, but, I have grandsons just coming of age and thought, why not. I ordered one, received it, looked it over, then installed on one of my Sako 22lr. and checked it out at the range. I'm impressed. It comes with all kinds of knobs I don't need nor would I use them. The glass is pretty impressive and it focuses down to 10'. It's a nice power range for hunting and bench shooting. You sure can 't beat the price.
And yep, I ordered a second one.

Thanks for the link BCB
Old 09-22-2019, 11:30 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K22 View Post
That perked my interest BCB. All of my rimfires sport pretty high quality optics so I'm more than covered, but, I have grandsons just coming of age and thought, why not. I ordered one, received it, looked it over, then installed on one of my Sako 22lr. and checked it out at the range. I'm impressed. It comes with all kinds of knobs I don't need nor would I use them. The glass is pretty impressive and it focuses down to 10'. It's a nice power range for hunting and bench shooting. You sure can 't beat the price.
And yep, I ordered a second one.

Thanks for the link BCB

No problem.........

Even though the price seemed very reasonable, I'm glad that quality seems to be a part of the purchase too. Over the years I've bought quite a few assorted things from CDNN, and I've never been disappointed.

No...... I don't work for them.....

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 09-23-2019, 12:30 AM

In the last few years I've noticed that the cheap optics, while still cheap optics, are much better than they used to be. I guess that's a good thing, but I'm not going to trust them on a wilderness hunt.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:08 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K22 View Post
In the last few years I've noticed that the cheap optics, while still cheap optics, are much better than they used to be. I guess that's a good thing, but I'm not going to trust them on a wilderness hunt.

Good advice..........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine