Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 09-04-2019, 07:44 PM

Default SF Labels NRA Domestic Terrorist Organization

The latest spate of idiocy from the libtards in charge in the Poop City by the Bay:......

https://www.kqed.org/news/11771855/s...ZIbo4M6scUiM9k
Old 09-04-2019, 07:57 PM

Yet by all reports, even with the bias news media the one's that have went on the latest murder sprees are democrats and/or Muslims. The Board of Supervisor's should name them terrorists, if they believe in their logic.
I know of no shooter that has be a republican and/or a NRA member.
They are just so ignorant. I would like also to know how many NRA members are also in the S.F. city government offices, that just might surprise the members of the Board also. Bill K
Old 09-04-2019, 11:08 PM

Location: Blasted hellish frozen Northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota

Work the problems from worst/most dangerous to least public exposure/lowest mortality:

#1: You would need to ban all private motor vehicles. That would be OH SO POPULAR a position for a California media outlet, no?

Somewheres near the middle of the pack? All the illegal drugs combined, up to and including opiates. The LEGAL Rx drugs, and/or physician and pharmacy errors would rank rather higher, but those pushers have anti defamation lawyers on retainer, pay for lobbyists and own legislators- Fugedaboudit.

Just above deaths by mishance while carrying scissors, knives or pencils? Terrorism, mass shootings, political, ethnic and religious violence of all kinds combined. But they DO make for grabby headlines, so will continue to lead...

Last edited by bert2368; 09-04-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:30 AM
Supporting Member

I saw that Rick. You couldn't get me to SF with a Federal Subpoena. Any Californian with a modicum of sense seems to be moving to Texas from what I was reading. Right to work state with similar temps, even hotter. Gotta make sense to those that have any. No offense to any board members that live in California and like it, everyone seems to like their own home best.
Personally I think Washington DC has a large share of terrorists.
God please help and bless this country. For real.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:04 PM

Default Also in California Yesterday.....

The Governor signed a bill that bans all trapping.....

Next up banning all fur products....

Yikes
Old 09-05-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montdoug View Post
Amen to that!

One has to wonder where all this is going -- loons with guns and loons in political office all over the place. I have not been carrying daily up to this point, but am surely having second thoughts. Even Walmart has gotten into the act, depriving us of "freedom seeds." Sheesh!!
Old 09-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by montdoug View Post
I saw that Rick. You couldn't get me to SF with a Federal Subpoena. Any Californian with a modicum of sense seems to be moving to Texas from what I was reading. Right to work state with similar temps, even hotter. Gotta make sense to those that have any. No offense to any board members that live in California and like it, everyone seems to like their own home best.
Personally I think Washington DC has a large share of terrorists.
Californians and others like-minded are moving anywhere they think that they can gain a foothold as their world crumbles. And few of them have any sense left when they get relocated. At that point they try to "change things for the better" where they have landed. No state, including the mountain states are immune. All of the relocation states have their growing and entrenched liberal meccas.

No one would mind if they assimilated instead of trying to change where they are to what it was like where they left from. Instead, 6 month into their relocation you get a common refrain of, "you people need to change and be more like where I came from" approach.

In saying that, I'm not painting a broad brush saying that all Cali's and folks from other liberal areas that leave are like that. Unfortunately a big percentage are however as many more conservative states are finding out. That is just one of today's realities.

For the record, I traveled to the West Coast a lot when I was still working. SF, Portland, and Seattle inner city areas have been chit holes for at least 25 years with druggies and used needles prevalent anywhere you went in the downtown areas. Especially with SF, the politics is nothing new. Now Portland seems to be reveling in the Antifa presence. Texas has long had Austin. "Keep Austin Weird" is not a new slogan, and the weirdness is spreading. At least here its still relatively civil, "but the times they are a changin'".........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 09-05-2019 at 03:47 PM.