Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2017, 02:00 PM

Default A request from me for brother Stevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Many have told me how strong and tough I am. I have survived many a battle with this Cancer. But my strength does not come from me. It comes from my Wife. I met her some 38 years ago and married her 35. She has stuck with me through the good times and through the very bad. I spent 5 days in ICU and she never once left the room. She has cried more than any wife should ever have to. She gives me my strength to carry on. She is my best friend, my love, and my partner. Without her I would have been long gone. I am a lucky man.
Amen too that Steve. You wife and some of us have wife's that do the same, and as you know, that can really mean the difference, so often. Prayers are ongoing to both of you. Know you will, but stay positive. Bill K
Old 03-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Many have told me how strong and tough I am. I have survived many a battle with this Cancer. But my strength does not come from me. It comes from my Wife. I met her some 38 years ago and married her 35. She has stuck with me through the good times and through the very bad. I spent 5 days in ICU and she never once left the room. She has cried more than any wife should ever have to. She gives me my strength to carry on. She is my best friend, my love, and my partner. Without her I would have been long gone. I am a lucky man.
Well ole friend, looks like we have yet another thing in common (30 years, cancer and 5 strokes, she's always there. God is my salvation but and she is my gift from Him and moreover she is without doubt my rock! Guess that's why she identifies with your Lady so much).
God Bless both of ya .
Doug