Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 01-29-2021, 06:59 AM
Supporting Member

Default If I thought it was bad here

Well I see it's started for firearms owners in the US

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text

I also heard that the one that puts a 30% tax on firearms and 50% tax on ammunition, I see that cases, powder, primers, projectiles are also classed as ammunition

And you've got at least 4 years of Biden

Kiwi
Old 01-29-2021, 11:01 AM

Please don't get me started.
Old 01-29-2021, 12:48 PM

A bill like that is just a feel good "well look I tried everyone but nobody bought it" bill. It is to extreme for even most democrats to vote on. Forcing a psych evaluation for ownership of anything is way beyond the constitution.
Old 01-29-2021, 01:59 PM

Don't get me started either.. From what I read in most of it, ATF/Feds already know the make, model, etc of the firearms bought, with the DROS paperwork and background check, either paper form or instant phone call.
Plus none of this effects the criminals, as usual, just the lawful citizen buying a firearm and going through the proper channels already in place.
Just another way to try and stop lawful people from having guns, yet not doing one thing to stop the criminals. They just never learn or wake up out of t heir pipe dreams.
Old 01-29-2021, 02:23 PM

That chick is, and always has been, way off the rails.
Old 01-29-2021, 02:35 PM

Fear the government that fears the people. Gun control is about controlling the people, not crime. People really need to start listening to what the commies are actually saying. I know most do, but when they talk about re-education cams and calling Republicans terrorists along with every white mail, it's time to take them for what they are saying. This along with free speech being called hate speech is EXACTLY how dictatorships start, and don't for one second think that it can't happen here. Read HR1 and HR2 about how they want to destroy elections forever, as if they have not already done that.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:04 PM

I won’t down play what we have now at all. It is not good.
The thing is, if they ever got someone’s to write up a bill that Actually new what they were talking about we would really be in trouble.
The uneducated, uninformed comments are scary but almost humorous at the same time.
I am like others don’t get me started.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:29 PM

Four YEARS of life under this liberal jerk. Hang on, buckle up, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst......it's coming!

If we're not writing to our reps with disapproval, then we're not doing anything to stop this madness. Whining on internet forums won't get anything done.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:35 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post
Four YEARS of life under this liberal jerk. Hang on, buckle up, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst......it's coming!

If we're not writing to our reps with disapproval, then we're not doing anything to stop this madness. Whining on internet forums won't get anything done.
Excellent comments, Rick..........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 01-29-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post

Four years under HIM. How about months, the news is already talking of his health, etc. and mental state.
I firmly believe he was just a shill for Harris, who will take over President, when Biden is declared not fit. Then the S--- will really hit the fan. Look how she did in California and S.F. A real fruitcake. Then is when you want to hang on, and buckle up.