Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Bullet Making

Old 04-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Supporting Member

charles-- I just did a simple search using the "Search" button up at the top of this Board and typed in "Blackhole bullets" as the search string. I found the following information that was posted by Stephen Grant back on 11-22-2007 :

Quote:
Mr. Blaine Lewis (208-691-8541 blackholebullets@verizon.net) purchased all of Max Dunlvey's gear and is spinning up production. I have visited with him on several occasions and I can vouch he is sincerely interested in our small caliber needs. I have received my first test lot of 20 cal 35gr diamond tipped w/cupped base. Their appearance and weight tolerances are spot on. I hope to send them downrange this weekend if time permits and report back with results.

Currently he is considering his 17 cal lineup. If you have anything special you would like to see either 17 or 20 cal, I sure he would appreciate your input and requests.

I have a new 17 cal coyote bullet in mind for my MK4 that I’ll dub the “MOAB” if it works as planned.

Sorry about the long hiatus, this civilian work life comes with too many detractions that seem get between me and burning powder. Assisting my fellow AF comrades redecorate Al-Qaeda house via JDAM’s was substantially more fulfilling and predictable.
Hope that helps you out.

NRA Life Member