Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Big Game

Old 03-15-2022, 06:45 PM

Default More anti- hunting petitions

Read where two highly anti-hunting groups ( Center for Biological Diversity and Natural Resourses Defense Fund ) have petitioned the US Wildlife and others to stop all transfer/transporting of any game animal, hide, antlers and even processed game meat/fowl across state lines.
This would mean an end to all out of state hunting for so many of us. If you wanted to hunt and bring home any game meat or parts, it would have to killed in your own state.
Just think of the millions of dollars in state revenue and local bussinesses that would be lost in each and every state in the USA, if this is passed into law.
I don't believe it will, but the way these game commissions are doing now days, I scares the heck out of me, that they just might.

Last edited by Bill K; 03-17-2022 at 03:46 PM. Reason: No use in keeping this going.
Old 08-26-2023, 06:41 PM

Next will be commercial meat products. Crickets for food will be exempt from distribution and husbandry regs. California is already causing animal husbandry regulatory problems for out of the state ranchers/farmers.
Old 08-28-2023, 01:01 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotespotter View Post
Next will be commercial meat products. Crickets for food will be exempt from distribution and husbandry regs. California is already causing animal husbandry regulatory problems for out of the state ranchers/farmers.

Oregon has a proposed bill going on the ballot in 24' that would put ands end to the dairy industry in the state, and you know the clowns in PDX will vote for it.

ML
Old 09-02-2023, 07:56 PM

Biden will be closing certain BLM lands to all uses(including grazing) no trails,camping, hunting, stream access, mining. This is in line with the WEF(world economic forum) 2030 Great Reset. Nations will have to return 30% of ALL property to natural state, this eventually will include private property. No private firearms ownership and government control of food production,distribution. This is the DEMOCRAT/GLOBALIST goal, and what democrat leadership since 2008 have openly moving this country toward(the new marxist world economy). You will no longer have a constitutional republic or bill of rights. That's the year 2030(goal).
Old 09-24-2023, 12:55 AM
Supporting Member

Totalitarian scum are running square up against entrenched bureaucracy. They'll lose.

Look up 'Sagebrush Sea Campaign', this has been going on awhile. Sue and Settle has given enviros huge slush funds at our expense.

Years ago after one of the endangered species meetings I'm involved in a staffer for one of the most liberal Dems ever said to me the 'goal of these environazis is to round up everyone and herd people into big cities. When they're too old to be slave labor they'll be euthanized'. I said 'I'm the conservative R; you're the left wing D. I should be telling you that.
Believe me, she said'.

Last edited by barretcreek; 09-24-2023 at 02:01 AM.