Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2017, 09:53 PM

Good news! What specific type of cancer do you have? I know that several types of cancers (lung, melanoma, renal cell, etc.) are being successfully combated by the new Immune System based agents. They work on a body's immune system and the specific genes that are in your body. These new drugs are not usually called 'chemo' as they are drug treatments that work on a person's body to let your system attack the cancer. They are not literal poisons to kill the cancer like the old 'Chemo' treatments.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post

I was brought up Catholic. According to my faith I am destined to Hell. That whole "Thou Shalt not Kill thing". Oh I killed in Vietnam and I enjoyed it like only another combat veteran on here would understand. But I don't believe I am going to the same Hell as a murderer. They must have something like a Soldiers Heaven. Not Heaven but not Hell. A place kinda between. That's my idea anyway.

So when I go to Church I stay low and watch for that lightning bolt.
I go for my wife. Her dad was a Minister. She was raised Baptist or something like that I really don't know. But her face lights up when I say I am getting ready for Church which doesn't happen often anymore.

SteveO, check your PM's in a little while -- gonna try that
Old 03-15-2017, 02:57 AM
Supporting Member

Stevo, Nancy took to the computer to research Bio Treatments or BioChemo I think she said and as mentioned above there have been some amazing results with it. You keep swinging, spitting, biting and kicking. Heck, I don't have to say that, I already know ya .
Give that fine lady a hug from the two of us out in Montana. Then have her give one back to ya from the same two Montanan's .
Be talking to ya.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Supporting Member

Stevo:

This is a good read overall and it has thoughts relative to yours about being Catholic and killing in a scenario of war.

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news...g-for-a-living

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 03-15-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou City Boy View Post
Stevo:

This is a good read overall and it has thoughts relative to yours about being Catholic and killing in a scenario of war.

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news...g-for-a-living

-BCB
More than worth the time it takes to read.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:49 AM

A very good treatment of the subject.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:33 PM
Supporting Member

Very good read indeed. Thank you for that link.

Yes I am being treated with this new study Tin Man. It happens to be working in my case. The Cancer is being killed as I type. How can you tell? The Cancer tells you. It gets angry and blows up. They told me what would happen and sure enough that's what is happening.

The side effects in my case are severe. Shortness of Breath is a bad one for me.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:07 PM

Stevo, be sure to read up on the specifics of your new treatment drug. Some side effects of the immune system drugs are becoming more evident, but they are usually treatable. The new immune system drugs like Opdivo, Keytruda and Yervoy are amazing.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Supporting Member

Yea believe it or not Anxiety is a big one for me. I take Xanax to keep it at bay. Today is the best I have felt so far. You just never know with a guy like me. Just when you think it's lights out I spring back like a Bullfrog.

I really enjoyed that article. I am going to have a sit down with the Preacher on Sunday and see if I can get this all worked out.

Thanks so much.