Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 03-05-2019, 11:43 PM

Default Help on Log in from iPhone/Ipad

I posted this request about 3 weeks ago, got some replies, so far none have worked. Sent Alex an email about it, and he couldn't figure it out, and suggested that I repost and ask again for some more help on this. Some of the members say they have no problem logging on from iPhone/iPad, and others do have....some suggested something about Saubier.com not being a "secure" website....I am open to any suggestions you all may have...
Thanks again,
Steve

ps...also directly emailed Jim Saubier on this, have not heard back from him...
Old 03-06-2019, 03:40 AM
Supporting Member

Default iPhone

Hello Steve,
I’m sorry I cannot help you but I do use an IPhone and have no troubles staying logged in and/or posting.
Tech savvy I am not, just letting you know what works for me,
Stan
Old 03-06-2019, 08:45 AM

No problem for me signing in with iPad. And I’m in UK.
Ken.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:15 PM

I can log in from my Iphone. Is this from your house? I have been in certain places, such as a Hospital and I believe a hotel, where their wifi would not allow me to view inappropriate sites such as Gunbroker.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:10 PM

Clear the affected sites from your bookmarks, check for devise updates and then go to your sites off the browser like Google or whatever. If successful, bookmark again. This has worked for me in the past.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Administrator

Jim no longer frequents the site. Email ken@saubier.com.. He's the IT guru behind the board.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken158 View Post
Clear the affected sites from your bookmarks, check for devise updates and then go to your sites off the browser like Google or whatever. If successful, bookmark again. This has worked for me in the past.
Ken, I do not have Saubier.com bookmarked. My devices are current on updates. Normally, I use Chrome as browser on the iPhone/iPad, but tried to log in on Safari, still get rejected....the response from saubier says that my user name and or password are invalid, and that I have used one of my five attempts before my account is blocked for 15 minutes....
I am truly puzzled about this...??? Do you have any more things I might try?
Thank you,
Steve
Old 03-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Supporting Member

This may help or it may not

Go into "settings" scroll down to "Passwords & Accounts" then go into "Website & App Passwords" then check your password for Saubier, if it is incorrect change it to the correct password.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:07 PM

You might try clearing the cache on your devise - reboot devise and try through browser.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Supporting Member

My "Smarter Then Me" phone is a "Samsung S-7-Edge", it's an android. I have it marked to remember me on the site so whenever I come to Saubier it remembers me and I'm checked in. Sorry your having problems because I don't have the technology down on this Device to be able to fix anything . My problem with small hand held electronic devices is that my vision is outstanding I'm told, (optometrist tells it's better then 20-20, possibly 20-15 and maybe even 20-10). Only issue is it starts about 8 or 10 inches farther then I can reach . Also, I can't type and with as many busted knuckles etc as I've had there ain't no way I'm posting anything on this on a screen this small. I can check in and read things then answer with two fingers flying using the hunt'n and peck mode on a full size keyboard at home.
Ken deserves a big ATTA-BOY!!! for keeping this site that means so much to a lot of us for all these years, Thanks Ken !!!
Steve, I've found on this topic that if all else fails call a Grand-Son !
Good luck amigo