Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Tribute to fallen members

Old 03-29-2011, 05:04 PM

Default Blaine Eddy memorial

Guys, I just got off the phone with Blaine's son Ian. He has been trying to register as a member here so he can post his thanks for all of the condolences that have been offered. But I guess the registration process is going slowly and he asked me to post the information for Blaine's memorial here for him.

So... Here is a link to the online obituary, which has information for the memorial service taking place today as well as information on contributing to the memorial fund that has been setup and an online guestbook you can sign.

I'll copy and paste in the obituary below here, as well.

- DAA

Blaine Lehman Eddy

RIVERDALE - Blaine Lehman Eddy, awesome brother, father, grandfather, and son passed away Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in Ogden, Utah. Blaine was born the 4th of 5 children on December 5, 1959 in Ogden, Utah.

Shortly after graduating from Clearfield High school, Blaine married his sweetheart Heidi Smith on August 26, 1985, and were later divorced after 19 years of marriage.

Blaine enjoyed anything that kept him in the outdoors, from his concrete business to camping, hunting, and fishing. Blaine took tremendous pride in everything he did including his custom built rifles, which were very much sought after by people who expected the very best in accuracy and dependability. Everyone that met him will miss Blaine. He had a quick wit and was always teasing and joking. Blaine was very unselfish and would always help anyone in need even above and beyond his own needs.

His children Ian Eddy, Aryan and Kevin Downey, and his only grandchild Maverik survives Blaine along with his father and mother, Charles J. and Renee B. Eddy, 2 brothers and 2 sisters, Chuck and Pamela Eddy, Renann Eddy, Tamie Slaugh, and Troy and Tina Eddy. The family would also like to note two very special friends of Blaine's, Rick Paterakis of Wellsville and Ken Allred of Riverdale.

There will be an intimate gathering of friends and relatives Tuesday, March 29, 2011, between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. at the Myers Roy Mortuary, 5865 South 1900 West, Roy, Utah, to celebrate the life of a truly remarkable person.

The family asks that in lieu flowers, contributions be made to an account set up at any Wells Fargo bank in the name of "Blaine L. Eddy Benefit Memorial Fund"
Old 03-29-2011, 05:11 PM

Good lord Dave--what in the world happened? Last i heard he was doing fine.