Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 01-21-2019, 12:09 PM

Default Cannot log on from iPhone???

Hey guys, I am having trouble logging on from my iphone.....not having any problem logging on from either of my two laptops. Username and password work fine from the laptops, but not at all from the iPhone.

Any help would be appreciated.
Steve
Old 01-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Administrator

no idea on our end. I have no iPhone experience at all. Clear all your cookies/cache etc?
Old 01-21-2019, 01:50 PM

Clear the catch, hard reset the phone, delete the bookmark, search Safari for site and then try to log in. Now set a new bookmark if you get in.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:56 PM
Supporting Member

If you don’t want to delete your bookmarks and reset your phone. You might try private setting in safari. You will not be able to stay logged in when you leave the site, but you should be able to login.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:39 AM

Make sure the iphone isn't capitalizing your password. I get that alot when trying to connect to new wifi networks.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:04 AM

Went to the Verizion store yesterday, hoping they could help me fix it, no luck. The guy did log in successfully to my account here on his phone using my username and password. He worked with my iphone some more, and suggested that I call iphone customer service to see if they could figure it out. Very puzzling....
Old 01-22-2019, 07:47 PM

Possibly have the answer....called Apple iphone customer service while ago, biggest problem was, the lady did not listen well at all to my issue....but in the end, it seems, you cannot log on to "unsecure" websites from

"mobile" devices. Both of my PC laptops log on perfectly, as does my desktop Imac. My wife's Samsung will not log on, nor will her Ipad. The guy at the Verizon store did successfully log on with his Google phone.

So....there you have it.....would sure like to know if any of you guys that have an iPhone or an iPad have any luck logging on with those devices, or any other phones.
Thanks for all your thoughts,
Steve
Old 01-22-2019, 09:39 PM

Not sure if it's causing your problem, but apparently this site doesn't have a security certificate since the icon I see on the address bar before logging-in is the padlock with a red circle and slash.

If I type https:// before www.saubier.com to try to force a secure connection, it doesn't work.

To the site admins: you can get a free certificate here: https://letsencrypt.org/
Old 01-22-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foster's View Post
Possibly have the answer....called Apple iphone customer service while ago, biggest problem was, the lady did not listen well at all to my issue....but in the end, it seems, you cannot log on to "unsecure" websites from

"mobile" devices. Both of my PC laptops log on perfectly, as does my desktop Imac. My wife's Samsung will not log on, nor will her Ipad. The guy at the Verizon store did successfully log on with his Google phone.

So....there you have it.....would sure like to know if any of you guys that have an iPhone or an iPad have any luck logging on with those devices, or any other phones.
Thanks for all your thoughts,
Steve
I am now (as I always do) logged in with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. When I charge my wife's old Iphone 5S, I will try logging in with that. I suspect no issues there either.

The 11th Commandment: Thou shallt not fold thy Pizza.

Products that I am looking for but can't seem to find no matter how hard I look:
Leopold Scopes, Forester reloading equipment and Victorianox knives.

I video recorded all of my Highpower Rifle matches. Pretty soon I am going to watch them all in reverse order so that I can watch those F Class guys GO HOME and leave us alone so that we can shoot Highpower Rifle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:01 PM

I am on an IPhone now.