Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 09-13-2022, 05:22 PM
Supporting Member

Thank you, JD.
Always had a flip phone, hate smartphones for that reason. Convenient for the wrong folks.
Banks have been pushing for Digital Currency for a while, as well as some businesses. Canadian truckers might have an opinion on it.
Will start another thread on John Deere.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
Thank you, JD.
Always had a flip phone, hate smartphones for that reason. Convenient for the wrong folks.
Banks have been pushing for Digital Currency for a while, as well as some businesses. Canadian truckers might have an opinion on it.
Will start another thread on John Deere.
It is going to be interesting on JD's requirement or want of no owner repair, etc.
Old 09-14-2022, 12:51 AM

You guys might want to take a look at the March 9 EO on digital assets. It's aim is to go all digital, creating a social credit score, with the ability to control what you can buy, just like the CCP. Don't doubt it. 14067 is the number.
Old 09-14-2022, 01:30 PM
Supporting Member

Default digital???

Happened to stop at Mickey D's on the way home from the City. Momma wanted an Ice Cream Cone and what Momma wants, Momma gets.
Couple of kids, maybe 13/14 years old with "Cell Phones" trying to get their order (from their cell phones) straightened out with NO RECEIPT!!
Older Mexican lady doing her best trying to get things sorted out. Finally got an order of fries, gave it to the kids and sent them on their way. They DID say THANK YOU.
First thought while I waited my turn an extra 10 minutes and they went back and forth? What a BUNCH of BULL S***!!

Ordered the Wife's Ice Cream Cone, handed over a few one dollar bills and told the Lady, I don't need no "Stinken Reciept". I'll pay with CASH any day.
Always get the question, what's your cell phone number??? What for? I never turn it on. Last time I checked, one message was 2 weeks old. Guess they won't be calling me anymore.
Waiting for the day the FBI wants to check messages on MY cell phone.
Might find out I forgot to pick up that quart of Milk.
Old 09-14-2022, 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=Nor Cal Mikie;3

Sounds about like me Mikie. I carry a flip phone and only have it on when I am out away from the home, so the wife, sons or daughter can contact me.
Other than that it is never on and I don't check it, but about ever week or so for any messages, which, by then, I just delete.
Often asked for a cell # and I just say I don't use one or have one.
And the list of people that I do give a # too, is about four and they know to call the home # and not the cell one.