Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 01-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
I think the way various things are now days, we all just have to be more patient and allow more time, than we did before. Most all seem to come through, just slower.
Good post, Bill. Hopefully some of the "I want it now" crowd will either learn to plan ahead or learn to sit on their hands during these unusual times.

I'm glad that they got back with you, foster's........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 01-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Supporting Member

I was in Bruno's yesterday and they have everyone working as hard and fast as they can to serve clients. Due to the crazy issues with internet sales I believe they've tried to get a handle on it and are still focusing on the personal service and customer care they've always given to their local and internet buyers. Crazy times today. Jasons really trying to do the best he can.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Supporting Member

I placed an order with Bruno's in mid December and I got a notification it shipped on the 22nd, so I can't complain.

I did try to place the order before that, but their website stated they were not taking any orders until they had caught up with the back log, so I placed the order via their website after they opened back up to taking orders...………..Kiwi
Old 01-08-2021, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastPPC View Post
I was in Bruno's yesterday and they have everyone working as hard and fast as they can to serve clients. Due to the crazy issues with internet sales I believe they've tried to get a handle on it and are still focusing on the personal service and customer care they've always given to their local and internet buyers. Crazy times today. Jasons really trying to do the best he can.
I was in Bruno’s yesterday, 1/6/21.
As FastPPC said they are busy busy filling orders.
There is also some issues with the online inventory numbers.

M
Old 01-08-2021, 02:54 PM

If it’s in stock and they accept my order I’m so happy the delivery time is not even an issue. Of course that only applies when dealing with known suppliers.
As someone previously said “get used to it and plan ahead”.
Bob
Old 01-14-2021, 11:28 AM

Default Bruno order update

Just wanted to close the loop on my order from Bruno's, it arrived yesterday at 100% fill rate! All is well at Bruno's! The Lapua brass I ordered is over the top in quality, I am completely pleased!
Steve