Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Project Guns
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2013, 09:12 AM

Default Small Gun Related Doodads

For a walk-around I take a few items. Now that I have a Voodoo pack main item is water. Holds 12 bottles of water I ai'nt no bag suckin camel prefer water bottles. Not being a yuppie and most days feeling like an opie I take some Miracle Foot in a plastic bag, this stuff and a change of socks I can go 93,000 ft in a day done that. Food is an option unless it's a 2 moon or longer, few munchies.

When we closed the shop my boss threw a bunch of shooting related stuff in my cache box. Still finding stuff 13 yrs later I remember in the shop now in my garage. I didn't just work for these guys for 25 yrs we shot and gambled together. I found these vest ammo packs. They stretch to fit my .223 and 6 Rem ammo, kinda neat. Fold out tarps handy for the mess during cleaning. Several snake bite/ insect repellants, quail/chucker calls never know when you want to call your little buddies in for lunch their lunch. Couple Shrade knifes, deer bags, dog lariat and whistle all 3 of us had German Shorthairs. Possible bag for the 22/22 mag ammo we carried. Gun cases the cheaper ones we carried our shoguns in on long trips. We all had platforms in the back of our Surburban's to store the guns under and use the topside for gear.

Those 25 yrs most half my life were as good as it gets for shootin and huntin. Ones gone the other moved to Idaho. Makin due with other shootin buddies same but different

Stephen Perry

Last edited by stephen perry 1; 06-13-2013 at 11:15 AM.