Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Bullet Making
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2008, 10:30 PM

Default Bryan Litz joins Berger Bullets

It is my great pleasure and sincere honor to announce that Bryan Litz has joined Berger Bullets as our Ballistician. Bryan is well known on many forums but for those of you who want to learn more about Bryan you can visit his website at http://bryanlitz.bravehost.com/.

Bryan’s unbiased and purely scientific approach to bullet performance testing and analysis will be put to use in the optimization of our current line and the development of new bullets and calibers. I am encouraging Bryan to continue assisting shooters by providing them information that is based entirely upon scientific fact rather than brand loyalty.

It is our goal to make the best bullets in the world. Bryan’s facts based approach will add a strong design element to our already strong manufacturing process. I believe Bryan’s unbiased and science based guidance will be best for Berger and ultimately best for the shooters.

It will take time as this will be a deliberate process, but you will see our entire line evolve into bullets that are optimized for top performance in specific applications. If this results in the discontinuation of a bullet you are using I can assure you it is because this bullet will be replaced by a proven enhancement.

This move will result in many new developments (not all bullet specific) toward improving the shooting experience and growing the shooting sports. I encourage you to congratulate Bryan and to present him with any technically related bullet design comments or concerns on this forum or directly at bsl135@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Eric Stecker
Executive Vice President
Berger Bullets
Old 11-20-2008, 11:01 PM

Default keep it

Congratulations to BERGER bullets with the addition of Bryan to your technical family.

Eric, thanks for improving the availability of your product in my Western Canada trading area:
Wholesale Sports, Edmonton / Corlane Sports, Dawson Creek, B.C. /
TNT Sports, Regina / Hunters Den, Red Deer

Love your 20 Calibre product for accuracy and terminal performance on coyotes. I'm shoot the 30's, 35's, 40's and will be shooting the 50's as soon as my 1:9 20BR Dasher is ready.

Life is good with BERGER !
Old 11-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Supporting Member

Thumbs up

Glad to hear the good news Eric and wishing nothing but the very best to both of you and Bryan! Sounds like you guys will make a great team! Now git back to work and keep making us them 17 bullets!!!! LOL
Old 11-21-2008, 03:54 AM

Default Congrats

Great to hear Eric! Your firm's devotion to the science of ballistics is to be commended and is certainly appreciated! Thanks.