Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 10-03-2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwishooter View Post
I'm another one that wants this interaction moved to another forum.....this kind of interaction does not belong on Saubier..............Kiwi
+1

I hate to see this kind of mess on Saubier
Old 10-03-2022, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B23 View Post
Yet again, you make a post that has nothing to do with me.

If anyone is being trolled or stalked, it is you, stalking and trolling ME, because you specifically name me then accuse me of things you are completely making up and flat out lying about.

You talk about being immature, you're reflecting, because I've never called you names. You're the only one being immature with your grade school name calling and absolute false accusations and lies.

I only asked about your "When I was ranked a AA class trap shooter" and if you were a PITA or ATA shooter or if this was just a classification you gave yourself shooting at some local club shoots. If you ever held a "AA" classification in singles with either PITA or ATA, those are the only two trapshooting organizations I'm aware of, they keep those records forever and it's easy enough to look up.

Furthermore, you're posting on an open forum, expecting people to respond and converse about what you've posted. When someone asks questions or expresses doubt in something you've posted, you start making these wild accusations and name calling.
You came around once again as you had in 2016-2017 and attempted to bait me with with this:

Different forum, same legendary fish stories.

That sure appears to me to be pretty much letting me know that you are back to take up where you left off on other forums.

Yet you claim that you are not among the creepy, weird, childish and immature online stalkers who spent a couple years chasing me down online and attempting to get me to play into your gotcha' routine on two or three other forums I participated on. Some forums I voluntarily left, others it took the site managers to block posting from your IP addresses to finally get you to stop using their forum to stalk and harass others.

You have repeatedly been respectfully asked by other participants to take up your past grievances with me elsewhere, yet you persist in trying to continue by explaining away your boorish, childish, immature creepy and weird obsession with me.

You have pulled this same thing in the past, you made that fairly obvious in your opening salvo and that you were here and I should expect you came here here to play the same gotcha' games once again.

Last edited by JDHasty; 10-03-2022 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:02 PM

If others here would prefer that I no longer participate on the site, I will honor your wishes. There are sites from which the online stalking has been dealt with by blocking the IP addresses of the individuals involved and if you are interested you can find me there.

There is an old saying: If you don't want sh*t, don't start sh*t. This B23 guy came came looking to start sh*t. I had nothing derogatory to say to him or anyone else for that matter before he decided to play gotcha' games with me. His fellow instigator completely disregarded the stone cold natural fact that at the time I first mentioned that I had designed and built built portable shooting benches that had three legs that were independently infinitely adjustable for height and could be leveled on practically any terrain and that once I am able to once again post photos and the parts list I will do so, to segue into an attack on me for claiming to have designed or improved on a swiveling shooting bench and by not making posting photos of something I never claimed to exist in the first place here here a priority imply I am a liar.

If their objective is to make me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome... it is a pretty sorry excuse for a man who uses other people's forum to air their past grievances and to continue with it after being ignored by me and even more so after being very respectfully asked by others to knock it off... well that behavior speaks for itself.

Last edited by JDHasty; 10-03-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHasty View Post
You came around once again as you had in 2016-2017 and attempted to bait me with with this:

Different forum, same legendary fish stories.

That sure appears to me to be pretty much letting me know that you are back to take up where you left off on other forums.

Yet you claim that you are not among the creepy, weird, childish and immature online stalkers who spent a couple years chasing me down online and attempting to get me to play into your gotcha' routine on two or three other forums I participated on. Some forums I voluntarily left, others it took the site managers to block posting from your IP addresses to finally get you to stop using their forum to stalk and harass others.

You have repeatedly been respectfully asked by other participants to take up your past grievances with me elsewhere, yet you persist in trying to continue by explaining away your boorish, childish, immature creepy and weird obsession with me.

You have pulled this same thing in the past, you made that fairly obvious in your opening salvo and that you were here and I should expect you came here here to play the same gotcha' games once again.
Yet again, you blather on and on with your accusations.

"Yet you claim that you are not among the creepy, weird, childish and immature online stalkers who spent a couple years chasing me down online and attempting to get me to play into your gotcha' routine on two or three other forums I participated on. Some forums I voluntarily left, others it took the site managers to block posting from your IP addresses to finally get you to stop using their forum to stalk and harass others."

Can you please provide some proof to the above accusations.

The only forum I can recall ever seeing your screen name, other than this one, is hunting washington. The only interaction I recall with you there was talking about our CZ 17 Hornets and I recall you PM'ing me to discuss them and you suggesting we meet up some time and go shoot.

All the other nonsense you continue to keep posting seems to revolve around me asking about your AA classification with regard to trap shooting. You continue to try to divert the attention away from that and paint me out to be something I am not.

I'm still not sure if you have me mistaken for someone else or if you're just saying all this BS to divert away from the topic.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:06 PM

Default Beam me up, Scotty!

No dog in this fight, but I'll just opine that this site was calm and small caliber topic-related until JDH arrived.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post
No dog in this fight, but I'll just opine that this site was calm and small caliber topic-related until JDH arrived.
What Rick said................
Old 10-04-2022, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick in Oregon View Post
Amen: Too that.
Old 10-04-2022, 04:01 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
If others here would prefer that I no longer participate on the site, I will honor your wishes.

Request made, as per the above
Old 10-04-2022, 07:14 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
If others here would prefer that I no longer participate on the site, I will honor your wishes..
I don't have a dog in this either but some of us pointed out your posts are inappropriate for this forum and not wanted, yet you continue to post the same inappropriate posts.

As others have commented, and I agree with them, this forum was peaceful until you showed up.

If you can't keep posts civil and on topic then I also wish that you honor my wishes as per above and no longer participate here.

Kiwi
Old 10-04-2022, 02:09 PM

Quote:
If others here would prefer that I no longer participate on the site, I will honor your wishes.
Goodbye....