Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 09-29-2022, 05:07 PM

I wasn't going to respond to this wanker who was among the butt hurt when I persisted in posting the fact that an elk shot by the object of their fanboy club's chicken choking was not shot north of the canal, as they were claiming. It was shot illegally south of the canal and a guy I know who lives on the adjacent property was repairing the roof of his shop and watched the dirty deed go down and told me exactly what he saw and exactly where.

The one they were all sucking up to, a known tag auction participant and "flooder" of raffle tags had been charged in years past for illegal use of a helicopter during an elk "hunt" (if you can call what he engages in hunting) under an auction tag in the Blue Mountains.

The guy is what a friend of mine who also participates in auction tags refers to by saying: individuals like him are not out to test themselves against the game they are after, at best they are out to prove to the world that the law doesn't apply to them. They can buy their way around following the game laws.

The long and short of it is that I was relentless in posting the facts as I knew them and persistent in pressing others to let the game department know that the facts I was presenting were absolutely consistent and were gained from and then verified in multiple conversations I had with other people who live right there.

First off they were adamant the elk in question was shot north of the canal. Then when I proved beyond a doubt that the elk was shot south of the canal in a spike and antlerless only area and transported round out of the area in which hunting branched antler bulls is not legal before being dressed and photographed. Then when that was not possible they claimed that the Game Agent, Morgan Grant had given them express permission to shoot that bull in the exact location it was shot. Funny thing, I know Morgan Grant and hunt with and am a good friend of his brother and if Morgan Grant has ever responded to a question such as that with anything other than: What does it say in the Regulations? It is the world's best kept secret. They came up with a plethora of reasons the guy should not be charged. All of them were spurious and many were ludicrous.

At the end of the day the mighty slayer of an elk that ate apples out of people's hand paid Steve Hormel, one of Spokane's best attorneys and the guy who had managed to get prosecutor to drop the the charges for the earlier charge of using an aircraft to spot game, despite vehement objections from the investigators that they had solid evidence that the guy wrote his guide a check that was used to pay for the helicopter to airlift him within 24 hours of shooting the animal in question in that case.

https://hunting-washington.com/smf/i...5504.1590.html

In this thread and others I posted facts that I had validated as fact and my opinion as opinion and despite many threats of being sued for libel and slander persisted to post what I had every reason to believe was the truth. The guy I got the facts I was posting heard the shot and watched the entire deal go down.

At the end of the day the charges were dropped on a technicality (not anything they had brought up to defend this act, on a legal technicality Hormel had found), but that did nothing to acquit their hero in the Court of Public Opinion.

https://www.spokesman.com/blogs/outd...-antlers-back/

But it didn't end there. B23 and the rest of the butt hurt defenders of what most recognize as violating game laws then buying your way out of trouble decided that that they had not done enough to attempt to impeach my integrity or intimidate me already and that is when they began their online stalking campaign. That is what this is a continuance of and it is reflective of the individual engaging in it the caliber of individual they are. Childish and immature. This idiot and his buddies, who have nothing worthwhile in their lives going on to occupy their time, followed me around the internet for a few years and then went away. Unfortunately, he's back.

That is what this is and it is a window into this wanker's character. As for my trap shooting goes, that was dealt with but not by me. I never responded to their trolling, but others chose on their own to do so on my behalf. If you are so interested, look it up.

I also did not respond to their insinuations that what I had posted regarding four of the five living top chocolate Labrador field trial dogs having come straight out of my breeding program and partnership with Jack Johnston were exaggerations.

If you are interested. They are not, there are many threads in which dogs that came out of my breeding program are being discussed. Here is an example. https://www.retrievertraining.net/th...s.20113/page-5

Any one can show you a pedigree with FC, AFC, FTCH & AFTCH dogs to the right of their dog. They are a dime a dozen. I can show you pedigrees with the same in the column to the left of my dogs and there are damn few who can say that. What is more dogs straight out of my program were competing in National Field Trails and finished National events in the United States and Canada and have won very prestigious upland hunting competitions. Only one person has ever produced the highest Open point chocolate field trial bitch and at that time it was me both in the US and Canada (two different dogs) and only one had produced a chocolate that was Titled within weeks of aging out of the Derby. At that time anyway.

What I did respond to were postings of my home address by these idiots and suggestions that I would not be home during the opening weekend of deer season and that if anyone is thinking of emptying my place out that I would not be home. Belittling and ridicule of posts I had made of my then ~8 year old daughter shooting rockchucks with her 17 Hornet. And garbage such as that. In some cases the individual posts were taken down and in others the entire thread was nuked, but there are some example still available if anyone is interested.

I suspect his fellow wankers who have nothing better to do than to harass others are cut from the same cloth.

Last edited by JDHasty; 09-30-2022 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:00 PM

What in the world has this post proved ? If the charges were dropped, then there must not have been a case or evidence enough for F&W or a DA to proscecute. So why all the long comment/post ?

As for the other stuff, you don't name who was threatening you or questioning your dog comment/information.

I guess you lost me on this post, other than it being a long read with no point or purpose, other than you venting about someone or something.
Don't mean to offend, but what does it show or prove ?
Old 09-29-2022, 07:29 PM

Umm, huh?!
Old 10-02-2022, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDHasty View Post
I wasn't going to respond to this wanker who was among the butt hurt when I persisted in posting the fact that an elk shot by the object of their fanboy club's chicken choking was not shot north of the canal, as they were claiming. It was shot illegally south of the canal and a guy I know who lives on the adjacent property was repairing the roof of his shop and watched the dirty deed go down and told me exactly what he saw and exactly where.

The one they were all sucking up to, a known tag auction participant and "flooder" of raffle tags had been charged in years past for illegal use of a helicopter during an elk "hunt" (if you can call what he engages in hunting) under an auction tag in the Blue Mountains.

The guy is what a friend of mine who also participates in auction tags refers to by saying: individuals like him are not out to test themselves against the game they are after, at best they are out to prove to the world that the law doesn't apply to them. They can buy their way around following the game laws.

The long and short of it is that I was relentless in posting the facts as I knew them and persistent in pressing others to let the game department know that the facts I was presenting were absolutely consistent and were gained from and then verified in multiple conversations I had with other people who live right there.

First off they were adamant the elk in question was shot north of the canal. Then when I proved beyond a doubt that the elk was shot south of the canal in a spike and antlerless only area and transported round out of the area in which hunting branched antler bulls is not legal before being dressed and photographed. Then when that was not possible they claimed that the Game Agent, Morgan Grant had given them express permission to shoot that bull in the exact location it was shot. Funny thing, I know Morgan Grant and hunt with and am a good friend of his brother and if Morgan Grant has ever responded to a question such as that with anything other than: What does it say in the Regulations? It is the world's best kept secret. They came up with a plethora of reasons the guy should not be charged. All of them were spurious and many were ludicrous.

At the end of the day the mighty slayer of an elk that ate apples out of people's hand paid Steve Hormel, one of Spokane's best attorneys and the guy who had managed to get prosecutor to drop the the charges for the earlier charge of using an aircraft to spot game, despite vehement objections from the investigators that they had solid evidence that the guy wrote his guide a check that was used to pay for the helicopter to airlift him within 24 hours of shooting the animal in question in that case.

https://hunting-washington.com/smf/i...5504.1590.html

In this thread and others I posted facts that I had validated as fact and my opinion as opinion and despite many threats of being sued for libel and slander persisted to post what I had every reason to believe was the truth. The guy I got the facts I was posting heard the shot and watched the entire deal go down.

At the end of the day the charges were dropped on a technicality (not anything they had brought up to defend this act, on a legal technicality Hormel had found), but that did nothing to acquit their hero in the Court of Public Opinion.

https://www.spokesman.com/blogs/outd...-antlers-back/

But it didn't end there. B23 and the rest of the butt hurt defenders of what most recognize as violating game laws then buying your way out of trouble decided that that they had not done enough to attempt to impeach my integrity or intimidate me already and that is when they began their online stalking campaign. That is what this is a continuance of and it is reflective of the individual engaging in it the caliber of individual they are. Childish and immature. This idiot and his buddies, who have nothing worthwhile in their lives going on to occupy their time, followed me around the internet for a few years and then went away. Unfortunately, he's back.

That is what this is and it is a window into this wanker's character. As for my trap shooting goes, that was dealt with but not by me. I never responded to their trolling, but others chose on their own to do so on my behalf. If you are so interested, look it up.

I also did not respond to their insinuations that what I had posted regarding four of the five living top chocolate Labrador field trial dogs having come straight out of my breeding program and partnership with Jack Johnston were exaggerations.

If you are interested. They are not, there are many threads in which dogs that came out of my breeding program are being discussed. Here is an example. https://www.retrievertraining.net/th...s.20113/page-5

Any one can show you a pedigree with FC, AFC, FTCH & AFTCH dogs to the right of their dog. They are a dime a dozen. I can show you pedigrees with the same in the column to the left of my dogs and there are damn few who can say that. What is more dogs straight out of my program were competing in National Field Trails and finished National events in the United States and Canada and have won very prestigious upland hunting competitions. Only one person has ever produced the highest Open point chocolate field trial bitch and at that time it was me both in the US and Canada (two different dogs) and only one had produced a chocolate that was Titled within weeks of aging out of the Derby. At that time anyway.

What I did respond to were postings of my home address by these idiots and suggestions that I would not be home during the opening weekend of deer season and that if anyone is thinking of emptying my place out that I would not be home. Belittling and ridicule of posts I had made of my then ~8 year old daughter shooting rockchucks with her 17 Hornet. And garbage such as that. In some cases the individual posts were taken down and in others the entire thread was nuked, but there are some example still available if anyone is interested.

I suspect his fellow wankers who have nothing better to do than to harass others are cut from the same cloth.

Last edited by JDHasty; Yesterday at 08:31 AM.
Kind of telling of your character how in your original post you don't mention me but then you go back days later, edit your post and slip me in there in what, an attempt to some how make it look like I did any of the garbage your claiming? That's pretty cowardice.

I don't know what you're talking about, you clearly don't either, or who you think I am but I don't have a clue about any of that crap you're attempting to blame me for.

In your sneaky little go back days later edit you're directly trying to blame me for some pretty inflammatory stuff that simply isn't true. Did you think you could sneak my screen name in there, days after your originally post, in some pathetic attempt to blame me for a bunch of your made up garbage and it would go unnoticed?

You're making a lot of assumptions and you don't have a clue what you're even talking about and to blame me for a bunch of your made up garbage you've conjured up in your own head then, sneakily, try and blame me for you're nonsense is shameful.

You call me an "idiot" and refer to my "buddies", what and who are you talking about but wait you can't answer that because, again, it's just more of your nonsense and untrue made up stories.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:56 PM

I have put up with the online stalking from others who are/were members of the site you are a moderator on, and ignored it until it went away. Childish and immature behavior by members of that reflects poorly on them, not the site.

Let’s just put out for consideration: if an individual applies to be a moderator on someone else’s website and is placed in a position of trust, what does it say about their character when they…. Then chase another member around the internet, then refer to the website they are a moderator on while stalking and harassing them and being disruptive.

Not very smart, but that’s a pretty low class stunt to pull.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dale doesn’t feel the same way.

By the way, the fact is 30 comes one day after 29, not days. Your time might be better spent revisiting first grade math or grammar or perhaps both, than engaging in online stalking.

This isn’t the first time someone has felt compelled to respond to this exact kind of garbage from you and your buddies with a post like:

“I guess I just don't get the point of bad mouthing someone for your own personal benefit! If you don't like what someone posts, get over it. There are lots of things I may not agree with on this forum and others but I certainly don't find it necessary to bad mouth someone for it just to up my post numbers!
I find a lot of what JD has to say very interesting, even without pictures, At my age I cannot do a lot of the things he is into and many others and their adventures, Why not see the the positive and forget the negative.
My 2c worth.”

Get a clue.

Last edited by JDHasty; 10-02-2022 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
I have put up with the online stalking from others who are/were members of the site you are a moderator on, and ignored it until it went away. Childish and immature behavior by members of that reflects poorly on them, not the site.

Let’s just put out for consideration: if an individual applies to be a moderator on someone else’s website and is placed in a position of trust, what does it say about their character when they…. Then chase another member around the internet, then refer to the website they are a moderator on while stalking and harassing them and being disruptive.

Not very smart, but that’s a pretty low class stunt to pull.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dale doesn’t feel the same way.

By the way, the fact is 30 comes one day after 29, not days. Your time might be better spent revisiting first grade math or grammar or perhaps both, than engaging in online stalking.

This isn’t the first time someone has felt compelled to respond to this exact kind of garbage from you and your buddies with a post like:

“I guess I just don't get the point of bad mouthing someone for your own personal benefit! If you don't like what someone posts, get over it. There are lots of things I may not agree with on this forum and others but I certainly don't find it necessary to bad mouth someone for it just to up my post numbers!
I find a lot of what JD has to say very interesting, even without pictures, At my age I cannot do a lot of the things he is into and many others and their adventures, Why not see the the positive and forget the negative.
My 2c worth.”

Get a clue.
Wow! I'm not sure if it's that you're just soooo grossly misinformed as to who you think I am or you're just a flat out liar.

For the record, I have, NEVER EVER, been or even asked to be a moderator on, ANY, forum anywhere. Period!

Your "stalking" claims with regard to me stalking you, again, more delusion and lies.

You Sir, should be banned for lying and making such inflammatory claims about me.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:07 PM

You three were respectfully asked by another member here to knock it off. Yet you persist.

As for your buddy from Oregon, what issue he has regarding his claiming that I had made claims to an improved swiveling shooting bench impress me as rising from insecurity. I made no such claim here or anywhere in person or online period. I had nothing derogatory to say about the bench he designed, in fact the opposite is true. Caldwell’s application of his basic design to their economy bench I do find lacking in many respects, but recognized it’s usefulness within limitations and said that it impresses me as a good piece of equipment that adds value to many people’s experience in the field. Their more robust interpretation of the bench he designed looks like something I would find nice to have and stated that it impresses me as a good value.

Your online stalking and trolling me is childish and immature behavior that most find weird and creepy and adds nothing to anyone’s experience here, or anywhere for that matter.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:39 PM

Quote:
You three were respectfully asked by another member here to knock it off. Yet you persist.

As for your buddy from Oregon, what issue he has regarding his claiming that I had made claims to an improved swiveling shooting bench impress me as rising from insecurity. I made no such claim here or anywhere in person or online period. I had nothing derogatory to say about the bench he designed, in fact the opposite is true. Caldwell’s application of his basic design to their economy bench I do find lacking in many respects, but recognized it’s usefulness within limitations and said that it impresses me as a good piece of equipment that adds value to many people’s experience in the field. Their more robust interpretation of the bench he designed looks like something I would find nice to have and stated that it impresses me as a good value.

Your online stalking and trolling me is childish and immature behavior that most find weird and creepy and adds nothing to anyone’s experience here, or anywhere for that matter.
Yet again, you make a post that has nothing to do with me.

If anyone is being trolled or stalked, it is you, stalking and trolling ME, because you specifically name me then accuse me of things you are completely making up and flat out lying about.

You talk about being immature, you're reflecting, because I've never called you names. You're the only one being immature with your grade school name calling and absolute false accusations and lies.

I only asked about your "When I was ranked a AA class trap shooter" and if you were a PITA or ATA shooter or if this was just a classification you gave yourself shooting at some local club shoots. If you ever held a "AA" classification in singles with either PITA or ATA, those are the only two trapshooting organizations I'm aware of, they keep those records forever and it's easy enough to look up.

Furthermore, you're posting on an open forum, expecting people to respond and converse about what you've posted. When someone asks questions or expresses doubt in something you've posted, you start making these wild accusations and name calling.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:14 AM

Add another person who would like this interaction moved to another forum.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:03 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
Add another person who would like this interaction moved to another forum.
I'm another one that wants this interaction moved to another forum.....this kind of interaction does not belong on Saubier..............Kiwi