Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 04-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Supporting Member

If everyone keeps dinging them, just maybe they'll start getting the message??
You may not think so but look at what happened at the last election??
I took my $20K and told them to STICK IT!! I did the same think to Wells Fargo. Been jerked around for the last 3 years. DPoA just not good enough to get financial business done and "we need just one more paper signed and certified"? Pulled just shy of $200K out and told them to STICK IT also. Damn that felt good. In less than a week, my local bank had my funds transfered and I've got $$ when I need it. That's one for the "Little Guy".
Old 04-13-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
If everyone keeps dinging them, just maybe they'll start getting the message??
You may not think so but look at what happened at the last election??
I took my $20K and told them to STICK IT!! I did the same think to Wells Fargo. Been jerked around for the last 3 years. DPoA just not good enough to get financial business done and "we need just one more paper signed and certified"? Pulled just shy of $200K out and told them to STICK IT also. Damn that felt good. In less than a week, my local bank had my funds transfered and I've got $$ when I need it. That's one for the "Little Guy".
I just had to renew a home equity line of credit. I had had it for +/- 20 years. Should have to just go in and sign a few papers and be finished, but no, same thing, just one more paper, tax return etc. etc. what a complete pita.

Anyway, I went to a local regional bank and the manager had everything ready within a couple of weeks, gave her tax returns and pay stubs, signed a few papers, done. Also, my new bank has a friendly manager to help me when needed. B of A was always a long wait or directed to that annoying 1-800 number with endless prompts that I find obnoxious.

Maybe the big banks think they are too big to fail, or don’t want small business or personal accounts? or smaller banks are more focused on serving their customers rather than appearing politically correct? I dunno. They sure ran me off.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilA. View Post
I just had to renew a home equity line of credit. I had had it for +/- 20 years. Should have to just go in and sign a few papers and be finished, but no, same thing, just one more paper, tax return etc. etc. what a complete pita.

Anyway, I went to a local regional bank and the manager had everything ready within a couple of weeks, gave her tax returns and pay stubs, signed a few papers, done. Also, my new bank has a friendly manager to help me when needed. B of A was always a long wait or directed to that annoying 1-800 number with endless prompts that I find obnoxious.

Maybe the big banks think they are too big to fail, or don’t want small business or personal accounts? or smaller banks are more focused on serving their customers rather than appearing politically correct? I dunno. They sure ran me off.
In six months I will be refinancing my house. I fully intend to get rid of every credit card except a local Credit union tied account/Visa, and i am going local on the bank too. I plan to send a letter to BOA where I had an account, along with a payoff, and a send -off, in no uncertain terms.

I wish some real pro-American, pro-conservative types would open a bank just for the stuff the libs are dumping. I see a niche market for banking....
Old 04-15-2018, 02:32 AM

Send a message via MSN to georgeld

Snert:

Hey man, use your C/U for the house loan and
everything else. Beats H out of banks!
Check into since you have a few months to tinker.

"Gun Control is NOT about guns,
it's about CONTROL!!"
Old 04-16-2018, 10:54 PM
Supporting Member

Bet they're not cutting out lending to Big Pharma. I've been with USAA since I got my first cc. And I wish I'd signed up with Navy Federal when I had the chance.