Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 04-18-2018, 04:54 PM

Default Guns barrels etc.

1. Benjamin discovery 22 air rifle with hand pump. Shot less than 50 times. Shoots the 14.3 grain pellets into one hole at 20 yards in my basement. Comes with box and all paperwork. $310 shipped to your door.

2. Virgin valley stainless 19 Calhoun rifle barrel. Super accurate. Comes with Forster dies, 360 loaded rounds to be pulled and used as components, 50 pieces of brass and 40 factory Calhoun loaded rounds with the 32 saber tips. $480 shipped.

3. Remington 30br Krieger barrel
I picked this up from Ross Schuler here a while back. I believe he built the gun and it is a shooter. 25" stainless Krieger barrel that tapers to .814 at the muzzle. Has a Schuler brake on it. 2 oz trigger with no safety. Also has a single shot follower installed. Comes with the wood 40x benchrest stock pictured separate. I also purchased an hs precision bdl stock that I will sale. It is the black stock the gun is pictured in. I will try to get some pics of the gun in the 40x stock just so you can see it. Also comes with a reddding neck bushing die with bushing, a Redding fl bushing die, a Redding body die and a hornady 30 caliber seater. 65 pieces of lapua 6br brass formed to 30br and approximately 100 7br brass formed to 30.

This gun has been shot very little by me. I did very little load development but was able to shoot some 1/4" groups with some 109 grain bullets and h4198. A better shooter and load development could improve. But it is accurate for sure.

$925 shipped for the package with the 40x stock. This will be to your ffl from an individual.

Buyer can also purchase hs precision stock and bottom metal for an additional $220.

4. Have an upper and rifle length free float forend. $90 shipped.

Firearms will be shipped to an ffl from an individual.

Would be interested in a cz American in 17 hornet as trade. Maybe also a squirrel or 17vha rifle. I can text pics to anyone interested.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:34 AM

Benjamin discovery traded
Old 05-01-2018, 12:39 AM

Default Gun Barrels etc.

Spook. Sent you a PM.
Jaybird
Old 05-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Supporting Member

Number 2 questions. What action is the barrel threaded for? How long? How many rounds fired?
Old 05-01-2018, 02:09 AM

It is a contender barrel. It is spf. I'll update if it changes. The brass and dies are sold for sure.

30br is spf as well.