Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 05-15-2022, 01:52 PM
Supporting Member

Default Target paper

I use those dots on Typing paper and then put card stock in my printer and run a few. Save one for the master. Rarely run out of targets.
Old 05-15-2022, 02:11 PM

This is the target I use most often:
https://www.precisionplustargets.com...get_desc_5.htm

I like this one as well:
https://www.precisionplustargets.com...get_desc_6.htm

They cut a nice hole and I have a briefcase with hundreds of targets in that I always have a few pads of each in. I am looking for the paper to print up other targets on. I think that the person who mentioned construction paper put a name to what I am after. It looks as though it comes in a 12x23 sheet size, which I can buy a case and take to work and the guy that runs the print shop can cut with a giant shear to 8 1/2 x 11 and three hole drill a whole case in about five minutes and my target paper problem will be solved for good.

I keep a three ring binder on each gun and in it will keep targets I may want to reference later. My kids prefer shooting targets that are a little less boring, if you can believe that. I have open sighted rifles, pistols and revolvers as well and shoot a standard bullseye with them. I also still really use the old Leupold Scoped Rifle Target with the four squares, especially for our slug guns. They are getting harder and harder to find.

If I can get the kids to keep their binder for their rifles up then improvement can be seen and there is less of a tendency to shoot every target to oblivion. Although that is fun too.

Last edited by JDHasty; 05-15-2022 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Nyhus View Post
White construction paper and rubber target stamps work well. The holes are well defined and easy to measure....like this:

The holes look just like that in my targets, IF I only fire one shot at each!