Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 06-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Supporting Member

Ray--I heard about your misfortune and my thoughts and prayers go out for you and Judy. The loss of the two pets and your home must be devastating. If there is anything I can do to help you out, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I remember how helpful you have been to me over the years and it would make me feel a lot better if there were some way I could help you and Judy.

NRA Life Member
Old 06-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Supporting Member

Ray, I am so sorry to hear about this mishap & the loss of your friends...I can't imagine and my wife an I's hearts go out to you all. I have a favorite hunting, travel and hiking companion in my Springer Spaniel and I will likely struggle with her eventual loss...especially if untimely. I am however happy to hear you and your sweet wife were kept safe.

I wish you better days and a quick recovery. Hang in there Ray...I always enjoy your knowledgeable and kind posts.

Take care!

....ZBROJOVKA.......BRNO
Old 06-08-2015, 07:43 PM

Ray, I read this on Sunday morning early before Church but didn't even have a chance to reply. Wow, shocking news. Devastating is the right word for it! I'm so sorry this had to happen to you & your lovely wife (and pets). We'll be keeping you all in our thoughts & prayers, and don't hesitate to call if you need any of my help moving in some new furniture or whatever down the road. I am only 30min from you!!

Short term - make sure that you don't get undervalued by your insurance company. By definition, these folks operate on the principle of taking money in and keeping their payouts then in the other direction as low as possible. Give yourselves time to really think through all of your various assets... the ones that can be replaced at least, and keep the lines of communication open with them for as long as possible. I know this can often be a challenging process because I've watched some other friends go through it.

The most important thing right now is that you & your wife are alive and can rebuild. Try to not let any of "the process" overwhelm you. Just take it one day at a time, page out from time to time if you need to in order to keep your own personal stress levels down. You will get through it in time.

God bless!

Stephen,
301-371-6216 home
301-332-9852 cell
Old 06-25-2015, 11:42 PM

Ray,

Just read of your loss. You have my deepest condolences. What a horrible thing to come home to after that great shoot we had. Ethan almost cried when I told him. Best of luck to you.

Gary Hansen