Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 01-07-2019, 11:18 PM

Default 218 bee turbo brass

I have a baggie full about 150-200rds.. of 218 bee turbo brass anyone interested? Thanks no real price.. greg
Old 01-07-2019, 11:58 PM
Supporting Member

What is a 218 bee turbo?

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 01-08-2019, 12:10 AM

Default 218 bee turbo brass

Believe it is nothing more than a 218 bee with a Ackley improved shoulder. Bill K
Old 01-08-2019, 01:17 AM

Default Turbo

^^^ what he said.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:17 AM

If you can make Mashburn Bee out of it, might be interested.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:26 AM

I'd just say "I'll take them," but we need a number, or something out of my "pile" that you'd like to see in your "pile." Cash works, if you can put a number on these. I've got a 17 HeBee that needs feeding, and these should work fine once they're softened up, run through the brass massage parlor, and "squoze down" in the neck.
Trading to your present interests could work, but I'm in the process of a long, slow move. "The Dig" is kinda like a box of chocolates right now. Or, maybe like a mine that has been heavily "salted" with mixed gems. I'm old, so sometimes it slips through my memory that I had one of those guns already. Or that I already gave it away "just because."
I find the best way to make a deal is to offer more than anybody else thinks it is worth. And the best way to unload something in a hurry is to put an arbitrary number on it that's about what it'd be worth for me to buy another just like it if I couldn't find the thing and had no real use for it. So ... pick a number! If it's too low, (or high) I'll tell ya! (Honest! Sometimes we have to do some thinkin' to come up with a trade!) J.

Is the Turbo one of Todd Kindler's wildcat creations? Seems to me his "Turbo" stuff came out about the same time as the HeBee. You might eyeball it up against the changes he made with the Fireball, .222, and .223 to get his Turbo's and VarTarg's. Whatever the Wildcat, there's somebody (or Onebody, Twobody, or Nobody) who wants it for God Alone knows what reason. Oddities and WildCats are easier to acquire than to disperse. But I'll trade you a couple of wild $500 purebred barn cats for almost anything ... and I think one of them is pregnant ;-)
Old 01-08-2019, 12:46 PM

I sent a message to the seller last night. Hard to value something when you don't know what you are buying. Times fired and brand would be nice. After that is just a matter of putting a price and working out payment and shipping. I would like to purchase the brass if I knew what I was buying.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:21 PM

Yeah, tstowater, maybe that's why "sellers must post price in their ad" ???
Even if it's a million $$ or free, your request for a price came first.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:38 PM

Default villagelightsmith

send me your address and I will send them 2 you.. then you can decide.. Greg 720 470 2598
Old 01-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Supporting Member

I have rifles in both 218 Bee and 218 Mashburn Bee, but I had never heard the term "turbo" associated with the cartridge before. The previous guesses crossed my mind also, but I wasn't certain as I was guessing also. It would still be nice to hear from the OP as to specifically what they are.

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 01-08-2019 at 07:30 PM.