Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 05-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to larryinIA
Default a few rifles for sale...and a scope

I have a couple rifles for sale, to fund new projects...

1...Nearly new CZ 204 Varmint, walnut. I bought this from another member as an investment. It was listed as nearly new, fired 10 times, other than at the factory. It has nice wood, well figured, but not the fancy finish on it. It is really pretty. I haven't fired it since I got it, only lapped the rings, and put it back in the box. $650 shipped to your ffl, CONUS I should add...you can't tell this has been fired, it is AS NEW, not nearly new...........SOLD>>>>>>>>>>

2...I have a CZ 527 20VT, it wears a stock barrel in the varmint contour. It was also a 204R, in it's previous life. It shoots half inch, with the loads I tried., or better. It has been skim-bedded, it also comes with the factory rings, lapped by me. This rifle does feed from the magazine too. 675 shipped CONUS. This rifle also has a thread protector over 1/2"x28 threads on the end, for a moderator. It has roughly 200 rounds through it as a 204(probably less) and about 150 or so as a 20VT...I really never got this one sorted out...just enough to know I want to build a bench rifle in this caliber........SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>

3...I also have a 20 caliber CM unturned barrel, in the white, #3 contour. Made by Montana Rifle company. It is an 11 twist. I decided to go with a SS barrel. 95 shipped CONUS..........SPF>>>>>>>>thank you

4...Leupold Vari-x II, 6-18x40. I haven't ever mounted this scope. It has some ring marks, I would all them significant. It doesn't have any dents in the tube, just ring marks. 225 shipped.........SPF>>>>>>>thank you

5...I have a Win 94 30-30. This rifle has a little surface rust on it. Both side of the action, the tang area, and has a little pitting in the barrel, I don't think enough to ruin the accuracy ...........SOLD>>>>>>>>>>

6...Ruger mini 14, ranch, in 223. it is SS, an early one. I don't remember the exact year, but about 10 years old. Barrel looks nearly new inside. There is no visible wear in the lands and groves. It comes with 1 factory magazine, and 3 or four aftermarket ones. This rifle has not very many rounds through it...maybe 3-400, at most. It also has factory synthetic stock. 400 shipped. I will also throw in new Burris scope bases for this rifle...........SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>

I would consider 20 caliber barrels in trade, 10 or 11 twist in trade, preferably new, and maybe a savage LRPV action, RBLP. I am also looking for a PTG bolt, 472 face, for a Rem 700, SA. As many of you know, I am easily persuaded by other trades as well if they fit the builds I am working on. I wouldn't mind trading the 30-30, or the mini14, on an A-4 223, either one or both(they actually belong to a buddy, and that is what he wants.)

I can send pictures, or post them here, tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested by PM, or email...17ah527[at]gmail[dot]com

My FFL will also ship to CA, I think he charges 25 bucks to me to do it, if you live there, and want one of the items that need shipped to an ffl, get with me...we can work it out.

Larry

ALL items in this ad are sold. Thank you fellows.

American King James Version
Let his days be few; and let another take his office

Last edited by larryinIA; 06-05-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: updating ad with sold items.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:57 AM

I will take the leupold 6-18x.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Supporting Member

PM sent...

Looks like I will have to get some pics posted...I will work on that this morning. I am going to post these on another forum as well. I should add, I would like postal money orders, or bank check. The rifles will be shipped in either a factory box,(the CZ) or a had plastic case.

First public "I will take it" beats any other offers, time-stamp wins.

Larry

Last edited by larryinIA; 05-27-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Supporting Member

Default A couple pics

this is the 204R

Sorry, I am limited in photography equipment...my nephew borrowed my camera, then gave it to my niece...I should get it back when she graduates HS...in three years

Old 05-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Supporting Member

Default couple more pics...

This is the 20VT...

This one has pretty boring wood, but it is in nice shape.

The set-back, and chamber, and the threading on the end was done by Marty, at Twisted Barrel. Haven't seen Marty for a while???

He does nice work.

Larry

Old 05-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Supporting Member

Default barrel

Larry, you say an unturned barrel in a #3?? If it's a #3 contour it's been turned, do you mean un-chambered? If it's a #3 contour, std length, I'll take it. Let me know.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Supporting Member

Default I'll take the Browning Medallion Hornet for $650

And I'll pick it up.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Supporting Member

Chuck,

It is a 24" barrel, #3 contour. The shank is 1.25" diameter. Is that what you mean? Is that what you want? It is new, not chambered, not threaded. Chro'moly steel. Sorry, it was late when I typed that up.

Larry

Last edited by larryinIA; 05-27-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLDakota View Post
And I'll pick it up.

LOL...I bet I could get that offer all day long!

Where is Monticello? I used to live in Montevideo, St Cloud, Bemidgi, and summers in Tower, and Eveleth.

Larry

Old 05-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Supporting Member

Default barrel

pm sent on barrel