Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 02-10-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17varminter View Post
painful as it is I will have to part with a couple of my AR-15s. will post them soon. need to pair down my collection before I have to register them.
I may legally sell them before March 15th, 2013 to a private individual, must it must be shipped to a registered FFL dealer.

pictures soon

Q: What if I want to sell my gun out of state, does a dealer need to perform a NICS check?
A: No. You can sell your gun out of state, provided you follow the laws of the state. Federal law has certain restrictions on shipping guns between states that you should consult before making a transfer.
Wouldn't it be much better to move before they make you a slave?
Old 02-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Supporting Member

Those liberals worked fast passing these laws as the public slept in NY. There are MANY that are refusing to register the guns or sell them Varminter. Probubly way more than you realise. So many that Cuomo and Bloomberg realise they now have a problem. As NJ's laws are now about to be heard at the statehouse we have rallied at the statehouse steps in protest. I was there friday in the pouring rain and cold along with 1200 others and will be there again wednsday. Now is not the time to conform to their laws. Now is the time to fight for your rights. These liberal polititions are exspressing their opinions when they should be exspressing the opinions of the people they serve. They get voted in by the invasion of illegal immigrants they so proudly protect and nueter. People that could care less about the men that fought and died for our constitution.

I agree with the other fellas we are heading for bad times. Last time was for taxation, this time it will be for confiscation. As many can see they have awakened a sleeping giant in the gun community. The NRA has seen such an increase in membership they cannot keep up with it. Gun stores across the country are drying up as purchases soar. Many first time gun buyers.

Don't take this personal I have the deepest respect for every member on this site, but to give up and sell is what they want. Don't do it. Fight for your rights as they did to enact our constitution.

If I sound like some militia member on a crusade to overthrow our government I can assure you I am not. I am a farmer from a rural area of NJ which has served his country and lived an honest life making a little nich of it for myself. Sound familiar? Look at the names signed on the bottom of the constitution. I will not stand for Tyranny as they wouldn't 200 yrs ago.

Ok I will stop now. Again I hope I haven't offended you and if I did I appoligise.

Steve
Old 02-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Supporting Member

NYC completely controls this state... I will be attending the Rally in Albany on the 28th

New York: Join NRA for the Fifth Annual NYSRPA Lobby Day and Rally on February 28th in Albany

Save the date! On February 28th, the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association (NYSRPA) will have its 2013 Lobby Day and Rally. New Yorkers are encouraged to attend to show support of your firearm freedoms in New York and your opposition to the recent back-room decisions by your state lawmakers and Governor Cuomo that dealt away your rights.

Schedule meetings with your state legislators in advance, and spend the day networking with other Second Amendment supporters. You have an opportunity NOW to use your voice like they wouldn’t allow you to do before.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Supporting Member

I will be in Lock Haven, PA this weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon) as well. thanks
Old 02-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Supporting Member

Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 AM
Supporting Member

I am in Suffolk and my State Senator also sold out (Sen. Phil Boyle). I have been to Albany on the 12th and plan on returning to Albany on the 28th as well.

Tomorrow we're protesting at the office of Senate Republican Majority leader Dean Skelos who's the reason the SAFE Act passed. He got the other sellout Republicans to follow him in supporting Cuomo's lead in banning our weapons under threat of Felony arrest.

I am planning to buy a small house in NH to escape these political sellouts from NY. I wish I could move South but my wife isn't close enough to retirement yet. NH is reasonably close to NY so that I can drive there on weekends. I'd consider PA but I don't trust the politics there either.
www.oathkeepers.org
Old 02-16-2013, 03:42 PM

NYCS,
You could move to Wyo!
That way you would be closer so I can borrow your 6PPC Kimber!
Wyoming is not that much further than NH!
Hope all is well you you!!
Bill
Old 02-19-2013, 01:46 AM
Supporting Member

Hi Bill.
If I could, I'd be there, TX or TN in a hot minute. I am sick of NYS. Unfortunately, my wife can't leave, so I am stuck here in the meantime. NH is the closest 2nd Amendmement friendly State within driving distance from my house.

I was out there lasy summer but plague or other issue hit the prairie dog fields where I usually hunt and made for a very quiet trip.
www.oathkeepers.org