Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 01-28-2014, 01:08 AM

While I have only been active on this board for a short time, everyone here seems to be a stand up bunch. I am hoping everything turns out all right for those parties involved.

I second the comment that a little bit of communication goes a long ways when things go sideways.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:49 AM
Supporting Member

Default All's well that ends well as they say

My brass arrived from Texote today's mail just as did everyone else's product. As has been said by others, answering PM's or phone calls would have resulted in no need for this thread. I am of the opinion that once I have a buyer's money it is my obligation to make him unmistakeably aware of when that buyer can expect his purchase and then do my utmost to make it happen. Anything less on my part behavior wise, is unacceptable.

I know that all buyers of Texote's equipment were in touch with each other over the last day or so prior to any posting on this site in hopes that someone had received their purchase. Because none had communication or product, it was logical to expect that the possibility of a problem existed.

For those with no "horse in the race", it is/was easy to exalt patience. In the real world, the thought of losing your money often, right or wrong, trumps patience. Jim
Old 01-28-2014, 02:23 AM

Angry Bullets

Have not received the bullets from texote yet but i contacted him on accurate shooter and he finally responded and said they were shipped friday and should be there this week sometime, still no tracking number but at least it sounds like i will get the bullets. POOR communication
Old 01-29-2014, 09:12 AM

[quote=bowfisher;191453]......."Seems like a lot of board members are elderly, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel....not to mention strokes and Alzheimers..."

Ouch, but such is life, it's hell getting old!

Last edited by dtalbot; 01-29-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:17 PM

"Is this the correct member? Seems like a lot of board members are elderly, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel....not to mention strokes and Alzheimers.....anything could happen. Out and out shysters are rare, IMO...usually there's an explanation, but anything is possible..."

Hey! I represent that statement!!
Old 01-31-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhunter View Post
I resemble that remark!
ME TOO!

Especially the "Banana Peal!"

The older I get the less I can count on my memory!!!!

The KEY is the communication, as already mentioned! I have abundance of patience and forgiveness...just let me know you are still alive and thinking of our deal.....!
BIll
Old 02-01-2014, 01:51 AM

Default Bullets

Got the bullets today
Old 02-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Supporting Member

Default Reply

No to anxious to say I have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal but I definitely have one CHEEK in a wheelchair and God only knows where the other one is.