Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board

Old 10-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by df06 View Post
Glad that the ruger worked for you. I have had the exact opposite experience, more than once.
I'm 4 for 4 to the good side...........

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine
Old 10-13-2017, 06:46 PM

BCB......AWESOME.

Nice shooting rifle.

I have a custom contender with an MGM 22" stainless bull barrel in .17WSM that shoots like crazy.

Incredible ground squirrel round out to 250 yds. Incredible really

I'm still going to pick up one of those lowly Rugers. Hopefully, it shoots like yours does!!

And, My 77/22 mag, 77/22 V, and 77/17 HMR are all shooting well. So far, I'm running on the same luck as you............(disclaimer the 22LR V has been customized by CPC and the 77/17HMR has a Volquartsen barrel. But, the 77/22 mag is all stock and shoots better than my Anschutz did.)

Enjoy that rifle.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:25 AM

Not a lot of experience with Ruger rifles just two rifles and three barrels First on was a 77/17HMR All weather not too good only managed 1" occasional often more but that could be down to me I pillar bedded it and cut down barrel to 17" fitted a rifle basic trigger and then it averaged 3/4" i was happy with that i then bought a 77/22H all weather had it synthetic bedded barrel chased trigger job again 3/4" so happy with that then i saw an article on a 17A/H and fell in love got a PacNor SS match grade24" light profile tube its a beaut fixed the rim space issue by shimming the bolt using 120 20gr V.M or 20HP I can usually get 1/2" its not loaded to max just 3.675ft/sec more than happy with that LONG LIVE RUGER RIFLES
Old 10-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Banned

Default Ruger

I own 8 Ruger rim fires all shooters! 3 Ruger center fires all shooters ! All my friends shoot Rugers! If you bad mouth Ruger down here you'd get your a$$ kicked!!! THIS RUGER COUNTRY!!!
Old 10-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat cat View Post
I own 8 Ruger rim fires all shooters! 3 Ruger center fires all shooters ! All my friends shoot Rugers! If you bad mouth Ruger down here you'd get your a$$ kicked!!! THIS RUGER COUNTRY!!!
Ahhhhh.........!! So that's why you never see a Razorback with a Sako rifle.....

-BCB

I miss mean Tweets, competence, and $1.79 per gallon gasoline.

Yo no creo en santos que orinan.

Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and just get used to the idea.

Going keyboard postal over something that you read on the internet is like seeing a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk and choosing to step in it rather than stepping around it.

If You're Afraid To Offend, You Can't Be Honest - Thomas Paine

Last edited by Bayou City Boy; 10-14-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Banned

Default Ruger

We like Sako!