Default Bullseye Camera Systems ON SALE

Sale expired back up to $699

Midway has this on sale. Could not resist. Will be here Wednesday!!! :happy:
Been wanting one for a long time
Best price I have seen:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...-camera-system

Safe shooting
Doug

Last edited by tred1956; 06-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 12:34 AM

I'll be watching for the review!
Old 05-22-2019, 01:32 AM
Supporting Member

I’ve had the shorter range target camera for a couple years. I like it.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:42 AM

Mine arrived today. Setup was a breeze. Only used it at 100 yards but hookup was strong. NO problems whatsoever. I read the reviews also,but everyone I know personally who has one is very satisfied. I didn't gamble at $699 but at $299 I just could not resist. All the functions also worked as advertised. Hope everyone else who purchased gets lucky also. When I get a chance to stretch it out will let you know.
Safe shooting
Doug
Old 05-23-2019, 03:35 AM

Well not related to cameras, but I'll throw this in here anyway. I believe the goal is seeing where your shots land and this does it differently.

https://www.autotrickler.com/shotmarker.html

I've been using this system for a little over a year now, and it's amazing. It will plot your group size in moa, inches, mm or MIL. If you have the system installed on a target frame and are using anyone of the vast library of target faces, it will score High Power and F class right on the plotter. It will give downrange velocity as well. It's accurate, reliable and makes a one man shooting trip at long range an absolute breeze. I've got a wooden frame installed at 800 near my place, as well as a couple other portable frames I can set up depending on the distance I plan to shoot and how bad I think the wind is going to mess with me.

Sorry for the thread hijack, just wanted to share an alternative technology. If a few guys get together on the purchase, it can get you doing some great practice at long range with nobody doing butt detail.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:49 PM

Just got to shoot with new camera system. Hook up was solid and quick. set up also a breeze. Functioned flawlessly. Shot Grandson's 30/30 Contender and my OTT 223AI as well as my Custom shop 357 Max. 94 degree temp took a little of the fun out of it. But any day spent with My Grandson is a Great one. He just turned 21 and is building his on life, so PaPa time is indeed precious. Not the best instructions in the world but I am going to watch the videos and figure out what all it will do. It will show each shot and saves a LOT of Walking. Bottom line I am very satisfied and would not be without one. If this heat wave breaks will try to get to local range with son-in-law and stretch it out to 300 yards.
Safe shooting
Doug
Old 06-01-2019, 01:06 AM

Forgot to tell about the mysterious moving hole. LOL Grandson said PaPa I am seeing 4 holes and just shot three times. We were both watching on our individual phones (a feature I really like) and since I had not pushed the show shot button, I pushed it to update as I was only seeing three. My picture immediately updated and I also had four holes. The strange thing is my 4th hole was two inches higher that his. I pushed it and it updated again and to my dismay it was about an inch higher again. Thinking the worst, I said this camera may be a piece of junk, but we headed for the target and when we got there the "moving hole" and its six tiny legs had almost reached the top of the target. A quick thump and a Very memorable glance at each other followed by a hardy laugh and we were back to three holes. A memory for a lifetime and a story I am sure we will share with family and friends. Sometimes you can't even believe what you see.
Safe shooting
Doug
Old 07-03-2019, 10:35 PM

Glad you’re liking the system especially since they are back on sale. I have been thinking about it since you originally posted about them and wouldn’t you know it one is on its way to my house. Thanks Doug. Good luck, Dave
Old 07-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Supporting Member

They sure seem to have bad reviews on Midway’s web site. Everyone here have good luck with theirs.

I’m
Going to order one because of pain in my knees and feet. But didn’t want to deal with a piece of crap. Thanks, gw

I will be using it on my I-phone.

Last edited by GLWenzl; 07-04-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:18 PM

From the little I've read about them it seems like they either work really well, or they don't work very well at all.

Sounds like those that have bought one recently on this big sale have been happy with their purchase so maybe they've fixed the problem/s.