Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Supporting Member

Did you see Chuck Todd of our liberal news media.

He thought the speech was inviting trouble.

He couldn't talk without his face turning red. Kenny

I pride myself in being able to make decisions with little information.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:32 AM

He certainly didn't beat around the bush of his intentions. God be with him, its going to be a very interesting 4 years. Corrupt irresponsible politics has sifted down from the Federal level to the states and cities and they will not give it up easily.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Supporting Member

I liked what Meghan McCain said on a show the other day.
"I get all my strength from drinking the tears of liberals" LOL !!
Your right about the Court too, that's one a the biggest and most lasting prizes out there! Come to think of it, Ole Ruth ain't been looking so hot lately either, so sad ...

My dream is two 48 year old, seriously conservative Justices who like health food and hanging out in the gym when they ain't at the range or hunting. Might work to square things away for a bit!
Old 01-21-2017, 12:51 PM
Supporting Member

I have never seen so many executive orders signed after being sworn in. There was a pile. He is jumping in with both feet and taking no prisoners. This will be one of the most important presidencies the US has ever seen. He will make us great again or die trying. I truly believe he means business. The lying left better look out because he is not going to be easy on them.

He had a long day yesterday. On his feet all day and I am sure you older fellers know what I mean. If you noticed he saluted everyone. As he comes off the plane he stops to return the salute of the Marine standing guard. Obama never gave the soldier a second look let alone a salute. Trump respects our military. That alone in my eyes makes him a winner.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:32 PM

[quote=montdoug;249635 ...

My dream is two 48 year old, seriously conservative Justices who like health food and hanging out in the gym when they ain't at the range or hunting. Might work to square things away for a bit![/QUOTE]

Holychitmon, you ain't asking for much, are you???? On the other hand, you couldn't have a better dream in a lifetime!

I liked the speech, but screamed at the radio throughout the rest of the day listening to the media talkers taking jabs at every turn of the road, and the way some of our fellow citizens acted out (and are still acting out) make me want to puke. So much for that.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicero View Post
Did you see Chuck Todd of our liberal news media.

He thought the speech was inviting trouble.

He couldn't talk without his face turning red. Kenny
It is no longer the liberal news media, it's the liberal propaganda media. When only one side is presented, it's propaganda!!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Cazador View Post
It is no longer the liberal news media, it's the liberal propaganda media. When only one side is presented, it's propaganda!!
Too true. The media is owned by the Liberal Elites for the specific purpose of crafting and forming the messages they want out there. They have long since given up any attempt to present unbiased, balanced stories, they even admit the news groups are no longer expected to present well researched and even handed stories.

If the conservative world wants to prosper long term then the money needs to buy up some media control to balance things out. We have the same problem here in Canada, made even worse by the CBC, which is paid for with my tax dollars. They are so left leaning they can't even see where the middle is any more.

I wish Trump all the best, he has a hell of a lot of work ahead of him.