Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Other Forums and Resources > Classifieds

Old 08-12-2019, 07:06 PM

Default Savage Action Shilen Match 20 VarTarg Build with Scope

I've found another rifle I'd like to buy but I gotta let something go. So I'm offering up my Custom built 20 VarTarg. It started life as a Savage Model 10 chambered in .308. I took that barrel off and purchased a Shilen Select Match Pre-Fit 20 VarTarg Barrel. Stainless 26". I can't remember the contour but it's pretty heavy. I stocked it with a take-off Savage stock that I camo painted. Paint was done correctly and cleared with 4 coats. Looks very very nice. On top of the rifle is a SWFA SS 16X42 Tactical Scope with the MOA-QUAD reticle. Also has a sunshade for the scope. This gun will shoot 10 shot groups into a ragged 1/2" circle all day with several different loads. I never did buy a single shot follower. I just feed them one at a time and it works for me. I never put the ejector in the bolt face so when you go to eject spent casing it is held in place. I like the setup and obviously had it setup the way I wanted it. I have maybe 200 rounds through this setup. I don't know how to list photos on here but I can text them. I have probably over a grand in this setup. Asking $750 with everything plus shipping to your FFL.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:54 PM

Default 20 Vartarg

What trigger and pull in ounces is it? What is the weight without the scope? Can you send pics to me? Contact info will be in a PM.

Chuck