Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Bullet Making

Old 11-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Administrator

John...

Glad this ole thread has been resurrected. Reminded me I need to order a few boxes of bullets. I'll give you a call shortly. Almost outta the 95 gr short boattails that shoot oh so well out of my 6x47 Lapua! I hope your J4 supply comes back up to speed soon. It's been a pleasure doing business with you!

Charlie
Old 11-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughole View Post
George...

I am not going to blow my own horn as to who is winning what with my bullets, as I feel that job is better done by my customers, and if they choose not to disclose information, I don't feel right in making claims for them. There is really no need for me to do that anyway. I know my bullets have been used at a variety of MBRSA and IBS matches, the Super Shoot, Camp Perry and Williamsport, as well as the World Federation. Whomever have placed high with them is their business and I respect that, as I do you.
Lets see reread post #27 you made the statement that your bullets are winning MAJOR matches, reread post #27 again you say they are putting self down as bullet maker as I stated before send me a p.m. if you want give me a name I can pretty well tell you who's dies there using whether mine or another mfg. and chances are they came through here either to get fixed or checked. Don, heres the issue I have with these statements unless you are in the b.r. game nobody really knows who is doing what and to make these statements and not back them makes people think they truly are winning major matches. we can go down the list of all nationals and the ss and I will tell you who is using what even what jackets, because I probably made their punches or dies. I do believe you work hard at making good bullets but please do not embellish the facts. and take away from the people who are making their own bullets, to try and impress people that are not br shooters just for sake of a few sales, it just weakens the sport.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:53 PM

Default Don I wish you the best of luck!!

You sir make awesome bullets!I have seen what can be done with your bullets
at the 600 yd IBS match and VHA jamboree match many years ago,simply incredible accuracy.
I wish you well in your new location,hope you get a chance to maybe get out and shoot a little bit more.I look forward to trying some 113 and some 115 grain
6mm's in my new 6-284.I am sure you will do well in this next chapter of your
operation.
Matt

Last edited by 17VLD; 11-16-2014 at 02:57 PM.