Saubier.com  

Go Back   Saubier.com > Saubier.com Forums > Small Caliber Load Data
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 EXTREME View Post
Posted by stubblejumper on AOF.

Do you really want me to go back to the posting that Wannabe made regarding my 20 EXTREME post a link? You likely may not remember, as your memory seems awful short, but you came on saying something like I went with a 20 VT and 20 Tac, as dies are available and whatever else. That was the only thread about my 20 EXTREME, in a number of years, and you hijacked it making it look like I did not have dies available. I belive Supper X commented that I had dies available and I made a post, likely commenting on some design feature of my 20 EXTREME compared to the 20-VT and 20 Tac. You began making comments based on something you had no experience with and likely will never will understand. Since then you have posted about your 20 VT and 20 Tack on virtually every occasion the subject of my 20 EXTREME came up. You gave me so many opportunities to post the myriad of information and great loads that fit in all 222-223, 2.26" OAL, magazines. I guess that appeared as bashing your choice of cartridges. I should be flattered but really wish that you had learned something as other have.

Then when the subject came up on Saubier, couple of months ago, and the Saubier/SSC people began ganging up on me as they did for years until I quit posting, about 2 years ago, this pops up. Yet as great as he claims his cartridge to be, it lags far behind most of the other .20 caliber cartridges in popularity. I wonder why that is?
And this by one of the Saubier/SCC people answered by a guy calling himself stubblejumper, Originally Posted by trotterlg
I doubt that anyone in the history of wildcatting ever made a new wildcat and then posted that it was a disaster and that all his calculations and research was pure *****. Larry

How true! Many people have their idea of the perfect cartridge, based on their personal parameters, but the simple fact is, that there is no perfect cartridge, because everyone does not judge a cartridge based on the same parameters. If there was a clearly superior cartridge, then everyone would have it, and every manufacturer would be selling dies and components for that "perfect cartridge".

Turns out that was you and you are still at it on both forums. Trying to make out that is me rather than you with the small mind. I think that some of the people who recently posted on AOF are seeing you for what you really are, in fact someone told me what he really thinks of you and he is spot on.
I have them to add if you wish/

Do you really want me to go back and add links or cut and paste to prove that everything I have said is true? I have better things that I could do as load development for the 20 EXTREME, while easy, has so many different components to try that it is mind boggling. I cant imagine what all of that knowledge would actually do to you or someone like mount doug or BillK/BillK20SCC. So just as well that they will never have a 20 EXTREME.
I have noticed one common denominator when certain people claim that they are being ganged up on or picked on, that being that these people that portray themselves as victims, are usually the instigators of their own problems.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:45 PM

Laverne, since you are intent on bashing intelligent, experienced and caring individuals who I have a great deal of respect for please include me on your poo-poo list. Jon M. Ramos is my name, please note that there is no 'h' in my first name.

This will be my final communique with you. Whatever else you may be, I have come to the realization that you are, at least in part, what is referred to as a TROLL. You seem to take pleasure in being an abrasive, combative turd and enjoy getting under the skin of good people. I will give you credit for one thing. You have a talent for ruining threads and getting them deleted. As far as your pet cartridge goes, I see it as a victim of its' creator. May it rest in peace. I wish YOU peace and happiness, the evidence suggests that that is something missing in your life.

Sincerely,
Jon M. Ramos
Old 07-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubblejumper View Post
I have noticed one common denominator when certain people claim that they are being ganged up on or picked on, that being that these people that portray themselves as victims, are usually the instigators of their own problems.
I don't consider myself a victim. All anyone has to do is go back and look over the threads that I mentioned and they will see that everything I posted is true. I will not bother going back to the posts and posting links and cutting and pasting to prove that you and the SCC (Saubier trolls) started all of this. I believe that the majority of those who are wise enough not to post on this forum got the message, which was that your RL 10X load is much too hot to be safe in the gopher patch, so I actually feel like a Victor. Perhaps someday some of them may post the results that they are having with their 20 EXTREMES. If they stick to my loads they will not be making comments like these ones posted to you on AOL.

Just because it fits in the mag doesn't mean that the amount of reloader 10x that you put into a case of that size to get the velocity that you do isn't a very hot load. I'm sure someone with quickload could easily figure out what kind of preassures are being reached. Just need the water capacity of your case with the bullet seated to where you have it if you wouldn't mind

Interesting "discussion" guys. Lot's of info and all good !
I 've had the experience of blowing a few primers with 10X as well in my Tac .20

Last edited by 20 EXTREME; 07-19-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 EXTREME View Post
I don't consider myself a victim. All anyone has to do is go back and look over the threads that I mentioned and they will see that everything I posted is true. I will not bother going back to the posts and posting links and cutting and pasting to prove that you and the SCC (Saubier trolls) started all of this. I believe that the majority of those who are wise enough not to post on this forum got the message, which was that your RL 10X load is much too hot to be safe in the gopher patch, so I actually feel like a Victor. Perhaps someday some of them may post the results that they are having with their 20 EXTREMES. If they stick to my loads they will not be making comments like these ones posted to you on AOL.

Just because it fits in the mag doesn't mean that the amount of reloader 10x that you put into a case of that size to get the velocity that you do isn't a very hot load. I'm sure someone with quickload could easily figure out what kind of preassures are being reached. Just need the water capacity of your case with the bullet seated to where you have it if you wouldn't mind

Interesting "discussion" guys. Lot's of info and all good !
I 've had the experience of blowing a few primers with 10X as well in my Tac .20
And anyone suggesting that Quickload can accurately predict the chamber pressure is as naive as you are. Anyone with a clue realizes that Quickload can't compensate for variations in chamber and barrel dimensions or freebore. Quickload also can't compensate for lot to lot variations in pressure. When that was pointed out, the poster must have come to his senses, since never bothered to respond.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:23 PM
Administrator

LOOK GUYS....IF YOU WANT TO PISS IN EACH OTHER'S SANDBOX, DO IT ON ANOTHER FORUM. This kind of banter is UNACCEPTABLE HERE. Further action will be taken if it happens again.
Closed Thread